Just Like Monica And Chandler

𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃, whipped like cream they say. And it's true, I just have to accept it.
Have I been blind and just didn't notice all the looks and the sweet words?
Luke warned me, I knew Jess liked her but I never realized she could like him back.

I did have a confirmation that night Jess came over. But yesterday...yesterday it was so obvious.
The only thing missing is a big marker sign on their foreheads. There are so many questions floating around in my mind.

Are they together? Do they know about their feelings for each other? Will they get together eventually?

One of the many ways to answer all my doubts walks into Luke's diner as I'm sipping coffee, sitting in front of the counter.
"Hi, Jess!" I greet him.

"Hi..."

"What a nice morning, isn't it?"

"Yeah, I guess..."

"Listen, I have a question and it's very important for me to know your answer to it."

"Shoot..." he says pouring a cup of coffee for some woman sitting in front of the counter.

"Why are you sending my daughter food?"

"What?" he asks visibly confused.

"The night you came with a delivery from Luke's, it wasn't from Luke. It was from you, am I right?"

"I still can't get your point..."

"You used the delivery box to visit my house and see my daughter, am I right?"

"Look, I'm really trying to be nice to you but you're not really helping..."

"Excuse me?!"

"I don't know why you're asking me this, but I'm trying to act nicely."

"You didn't have a problem the night you came over for movie night," I reply stiffly.

"That's because Liv was there."

"What does Liv have to do with anything?"

"She asked me to be nice to you, it's important to her and I'm trying...I'm really, really trying."

"You just said everything I needed." I grab my bag and hand him the money for the coffee.

"Glad to be helping."