We're Both James Here, Dude!

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 mad at him for this," Rory replies flanking me

Oh yes I can, I have all the rights.

But this isn't the first thing that you're supposed to know about my summer, I'll wrap it up real quick...

24th of June, some days after Sookie's wedding.
I arrived at camp the day before and I was doing great, besides all the guilt from what had happened with Jess.
We were starting with some debates and they let us choose the pairs, obviously me and Rory paired up for most of them.
Right after a debate, we'd have dinner and socialize between us.

I was just exploring the outside of the campus and I saw a tall blonde guy sitting alone on a bench. That guy had a buzz cut and seemed really familiar.

"Tristan?" I tried and called out his name.

He turned around and it was him. Tristan Dugray was sitting in front of me, right there.
"Hey, Liv!"

"Hey? What're you doing here? I thought you hated Chilton debates..."

"I do, my parents would never let me stay at home during summer break though."

"Got it...so they forced you here."

"Exactly, it was either this or some other military school that granted classes during the summer."

"God, that would've been awful..."

"Yeah..." he nodded looking at the floor and then glanced right back at me "What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Why are you here? How're you doing?"

"I'm doing...good, I guess."

"Hmm...you guess?"

"Yeah, I'm here mostly to escape from the guy."

"Ohh, there's a guy."

"The one you outbid at the basket auction..."

"Yeah, I figured...what happened?"

"So much stuff since then, but the most important thing is that we kissed and I ran away."

"I'm not—I don't think I'm following."