Deja-Vu, Huh?

"𝐒𝐎, 𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓, Camille has been seeing someone!" Grandma says

It's Friday and we're having dinner with our grandparents, we had just started joining the Gilmores in their weekly Friday night dinners, but that was before Rory and I argued.
Now, Grandma and Grandpa decided that they want a weekly dinner too.

Mom widens her eyes "Oh!" she picks up a tablecloth to wipe the corners of her mouth, and swallows the bite of lamb she was chewing on before asking "Sandrine's Camille? Who?"

"Yes, yes, some guy in a college class of hers I assume."

"You assume?" I repeat her words. Shouldn't she know?

"Yeah, she hasn't explicitly said she's been seeing someone, I just figured..." Grandma shrugs.

"You figured? How can you figure if someone's seeing anyone or not?" I ask her, a confused smile making its way on my face.

"I called her and her tone was, you know, sweet and joyous."

"That proves nothing!" Mom shakes her head.

"It does, too! Call Sandrine and ask her, you'll see!"

"Your grandmother has got a sixth sense for these things, she notices if something's been going on with someone..." Grandpa explains nodding.

"It's even easier in real life," Grandma swiftly glances at me threateningly.

"Hold on, I'll call Sandrine," Mom gestures for us to excuse her.

Susan looks at Grandma, smiling as if she finds something funny "Why are you staring at her like that?" she asks her.

I turn my head and notice my grandmother staring at me with a kind smile, and it is creepy.
I try to look away and move on with the conversation "So, what else is new?"

"Liv..." Susan laughs, still looking at my grandmother.

"She's still staring, isn't she?" I sigh and turn my head back at her again.

"Perhaps you'd like to tell us what is new?" Grandma shrugs, acting as if she doesn't know anything... but that question just confirms she's trying to extort something from me.

I sigh and nod "Did I mention I've been seeing someone, too?"

"No, you didn't," Grandma shakes her head, a subtle smirk of pride appears on her face, "Who is it?"

"His name's Jess, he's my boss' nephew."

"Oh, that's nice."

"Yes, it is..."

"Oh, don't bother pretending like you hadn't figured it out yet! Just tell her, Odette," Grandpa exhorts her.

"I figured it out a month ago, I had a suspicion about who it could be and I came to Stars Hollow to check."