Catharsis

hii!! if you have some time after reading this chapter could you please read the author section? it's really important and i really need your opinion!! thank you!!i'll leave you to the chapter now, hope you like it💘

i'll leave you to the chapter now, hope you like it💘

✧✧✧

"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 is that too many birds are landing on top of the streetlights and relieving themselves on helpless passersby" Taylor explains in a monotonous tone "And I'd dare to say some in this birds seem to be doing it on purpose!"

"You get dumped on, Taylor?" Babette asks as Patty tries to restrain a laugh.

"It's not just me!" he defends himself.

"Hey, if anybody has a picture of Taylor getting dumped on, I'll pay top dollar" Luke intrudes making me chuckle.

"I'll check the Internet" Kirk replies.

"Taylor, all of the animals have to...you know. How are you gonna stop birds from doing that?" Patty tries to defend those poor creatures.

"Easy. You put sharp metal spikes on top of the fixtures then, when they land, pow! They're shish kebob!" Taylor explains.

"Gross!" I comment.

"That's cruel!" Rory agrees with me.

"You can't do that!" Babette adds.

"I'd rather have bird crap fall on my head" Andrew states sincerely.

"There it is—Our new town slogan!" Lorelai jokes.

"I like it" Susan plays along.

"I see coffee mugs, t-shirts!" Lor continues.

"Don't forget the stuffed shish-kebob birds" I add.

"That moan when you squeeze them!" Lor jokes.

The door to Patty's studio opens and a man comes in, changing the subject of the attention to himself. He's probably in his fifties or his sixties and he's got dark grey hair along with a beard, his body's quite sturdy and dressed very elegantly.
This man starts speaking and he's got a very noticeable Spanish accent: "Uh, excuse me—"

Taylor interrupts him "May I help you, sir?"

"Yes, I was looking for— Ah! There she is—Patricia!" he replies turning around, then he points at Miss Patty.

"Patricia! Well, well, well!" Lorelai exclaims, making the whole town go "Ooh!"

A while after, Patty reproaches us "Ok, now, stop it."

"Are you ready?" the Spanish man asks.

"I'm right in the middle of something, Jesus, but I'll be right out— patience."