Typical Player Sentence

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐄 nine were loud, continuous, disturbing and definitely unstoppable

"God, can someone get that?" Linda groaned, pressing the pillow on one side of her head to stop it from hearing anything else.

"Fine, I'll go..." Olive sighed getting up from her bed, she glanced at the clock but could barely read it, her vision was blurry.
She'd just been woken up by a stranger knocking on their door.

She could tell it was nighttime, though, she still felt unbelievably dizzy.

Who the hell knocks on random doors in the middle of the night?

Olive opened the door, and there he stood.
Jess Mariano, in his signature black leather jacket and a white shirt. His hair was just how she'd last remembered it, only messier.
And he looked nervous, anxious, as if dying in anticipation.

Jess licked his lips. Olive knew what that meant.

"What? Jess, what are you doing here?" Liv whispered, making her murmured words sound as angry as she could.

"You never replied to my letter."

"Did it ever occur to you it's not mandatory to write back?"

"It is polite, though."

"Too bad, I'm not gonna be polite then," she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I miss you, Olive, please give me another chance," he stepped forward.

She took a step back "Jess—"

"Oh, come on! We love each other, everybody knows that! We're meant to be together, I can't live without you. I mean, look at me! I'm miserable."

"It was your choice, you're the one who didn't want to repeat the year to stay in town."

"That's what you want? You want me back in town? Fine! You got it, I'll do whatever it takes," he stepped towards her once again, but this time Olive did not step back.

"You'd go back? For me?" she sounded confused.

"Don't sound too surprised, Quinn," he stated
"I just want another chance, please."

Olive shivered, could've been because of the temperature and how low it was at night, or because of the boy standing right in front of her.
Melting her heart, one warm careful caress at a time.

"I don't— I can't, I don't know," it was hard to make the words even come out of her mouth, they died in her throat.

"Olive, I love you, and I know you still love me, too! Please give me one last chance, let us be happy."

Olive sighed and looked at him.
Her delicate light blue eyes met his intense dark brown ones, and his eyes were able to pour his feelings into her.

She knew he was telling the truth.