Two Fucking Minutes

𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 of the wedding

I'm laying in bed next to Rory and I can't even think of closing my eyes and getting some sleep. It's been two weeks since when I went to New York, so basically a month since the car accident.

I haven't told Rory about New York yet, I don't know how she could react.
But this not telling her thing is bothering me so freaking much, I can't keep anything away from her.

"Ror?" I turn my face in her direction and notice she's awake too.

"Yeah?" I can hear sleepiness in her voice.

"I went to New York."

"What!?" she exclaims with wide, wide eyes "Why'd you go there?"

"To see Jess."

"To see—? How? When? Why?"

"Well, I went there by bus...two weeks ago."

"Two weeks ago? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know, I guess I was scared..."

"Of what? You know that I support almost every single choice of yours!"

"Yes, I know..."

"So...tell me what happened!"

"Well, the main thing is that we hugged...three times."

"Three times?!"

"Yeah...and you know that olive doodle that was on my cast? He drew it. Anyways...we talked, and he told me why he moved away and that he's not planning on coming back whatsoever..."

"That's a shame...what did you say?"

"I said I don't blame him, at least not just him. And I also said I'll be waiting for him if he ever decides to come back."

"So...you basically admitted to him that you have feelings for him."

"I did not!"

"You did too, trust me, something's gonna happen. There'll be changes, he'll come back.
You just gave him a reason to, and all the confirmations he needed."

"Yeah, sure..." I roll onto the other side of my body "At least I told you...now I can get some sleep."

"Good night, Liv"