Epilogue- Part I

'8...9...10...11...12'

Setting the barbell down after her final set, (Y/n) took a big gulp of her water bottle as she listened to the final minute of her favorite song. Walking towards to one of the many cleaning stations of the gym to retrieve a paper towel dampened with disinfecting solution to wipe down the equipment she had been using for her workout. After finishing up the task, she threw the paper away and gathered her belongings to exit the gym. Stepping outside feeling the cool gentle breeze on her moist skin, the conditions of the weather telling autumn was just around the corner. She pulled out her phone and clicked on Noel's contact to send him a message that she just finished working out and was on her way home.

(Y/n): Hey babe. Just got done with my workout and heading home now!

Noel: Be careful on your way home. There was an accident on the freeway. I think they might still be clearing up the area. I also made us some dinner. It's your favorite!

(Y/n): Okay, I'll be careful. Yay!! I'm soooo hungry right now! I love you 😘

Noel: I love you too 🥰

With the image of the delicious mouth watering dish in mind she hurried to her car and turned it on and began driving the usual route home. She began noticing the traffic starting to become heavy. From the distance, she could notice some police cars and a firetruck. As she was getting closer to the crash site, she could see in better detail the damage caused to the vehicles on the side of the road. While examining the crash, from the corner of her eye a man caught her attention. From the angle she was looking at the man looked just like Jin. Same bone structure, same chocolate brown hair locks as him. She didn't feel anxiety from seeing someone who looked similar to him she already knew he was still in jail. She just felt a little uncomfortable. She readjusted herself in her seat and hands on the steering wheel. Continuing through the traffic getting closer and closer to where the Jin look-a-like was standing, she avoided making eye contact with the man.

Six years had gone by since the last time she seen the six males. She stopped having nightmares and PTSD after a few years in therapy. With the support of Noel, her new friends, her family and her will power she was able to take back the reins of her own life. Her and Noel had gotten married just about two years ago. With their wedding anniversary approaching, (Y/n) began to think of a present to buy for her husband. Something special.

(Y/n) finally arrived to her home. Her and Noel had just purchased the beautiful and cozy home last year.

Opening the door, she gleefully ran towards Noel who was setting up the dinner plates for the both of them at the table

Opening the door, she gleefully ran towards Noel who was setting up the dinner plates for the both of them at the table. The couple greeted one another with a hug and sweet kiss on the lips.

"How was your work out, babe?"

"Tiring but it was a really good work out. How was you day off today?"

"It was great. I was able to catch up on my favorite anime."

"Was it 'I got reincarnated as a slime'?! I've been meaning to start watching it too but just haven't had the time."

"We can watch it together after dinner." Noel wrapped his strong arms around her waist and began kissing her neck. The pleasure-able sensation ran down her neck then down her back. "Wait, I haven't even showered yet. You're kissing dried sweat."

"I can help you wash up in the shower."

"Only after we've eaten. Because I'm starving. Then afterwards we can...get in the shower and I can show you a preview of what I have planned for you on out wedding anniversary."

Noel pulled the chair out for (Y/n) to sit. "Well then, what are we waiting for?"

After enjoying a steamy shower together, they both laid in bed and fell asleep while snuggled up to each other as the TV remained on. (Y/n) had woken up a few hours later to the sound of a loud engine revving just outside of their house. She was a light sleeper while on the other hand Noel was a deep sleeper. They lived in a quiet neighborhood so something like an engine revving was hard to miss. She got up from bed and put on her slippers. She headed down stairs to the living room area and peaked outside from a window. She noticed a black Corvette parked on the other side of the street. She couldn't see into the car because of dark the windows were tinted. Suddenly, the driver door opened and a figure emerged from the car. (Y/n) rubbed the sleepiness from her eyes in order to get a better look at the person. But the figure was dressed in all black and wore a black cap and face mask. From what she could tell she knew it was obviously a man. She furrowed her brows as she saw him waking up to her driveway. The man then stood behind her car and took a photo of her license plate.

"What the hell is he doing?"

The man after taking the photo quickly got back in his car and drove away. She couldn't even tell the license plate number on the car due to the darkness. She then thought if they could be potential targets for a robbery or something. This was something she would have a talk with Noel in the morning and probably they would have to get police involved.

Upon entering his apartment, the man took off his cap and mask and threw them on his work desk as he walked by towards his laptop. He opened it up and punched in the information he had captured on the photo onto a search engine. After a few clicks he landed on the information he had been craving for as a sly smirk spread across his lips.

"Found you, (Y/n)."

Hey, everyone! After quite some time has passed since I finished this story I've decided to write an epilogue. I did lose interest in writing for a long while but slowly I'm beginning to get back into it. This is something normal for me I lose interest in one hobby only to then pick up another one and then eventually make a full circle back lol I know I'm not the only one who has hobbies and interests all other the place. I hope you guys can join me and look forward to the development of this epilogue!