Chapter 4- Café

Two weeks have gone by since (Y/n)'s reconciliation with the six boys. (Y/n) wasn't fond of holding grudges against other people. The female saw them as pointless and absurd. She would much rather maintain a good relationship with people she sees on a day to day basis.

Although, not everyone would agree with her on that vision. Those certain people being two female classmates of hers. (Y/n) has noticed their intentions towards the group of boys, more specifically Ren and Alex. For the past two weeks both females would try so hard to get close to them or be noticed by them. Ren was more of the polite and subtle one when it came to rejecting them, while on the other hand Alex let his actions speak louder than his words. However, this did not sit well with the two girls. They thought to themselves how could someone of such low class such as (Y/n) could be preferred over them. Their rejection made them feel undesirable. (Y/n) could tell they were accustomed to always getting what they want, and to hide their inferiority they do just about anything to bring (Y/n) down. They wanted to make her feel unworthy, make her feel as if she doesn't deserve to be associated with the males.

But (Y/n) is a strong individual and won't allow anyone to make her feel less. She knew her worth and wouldn't be defined by other people's opinions.

As of now (Y/n) was currently walking to a near by café, where she was to meet up with the guys after classes were over. She pulled the door open, stepped inside and scanned the area for the six males. The café scarcely had people, except for a few students who were on their laptops. Possibly working on their assignments.

"(Y/n)~!" A cheerful blonde waved for her to come over. She looked over to the direction the voice came from and pinpointed both Jin and Ryo. (Y/n) smiled and made her way over to where they were and sat down next to Jin.

"Hey (Y/n)." The brunette greeted her with a calm smile as he removed one of his ear buds. "Hey Jin. What are you listening to?" (Y/n) asked as she noticed the phone in his hands.

"Panic! At The Disco. Wanna listen?" He offered her an ear bud. She nodded and placed it in her right ear. Jin resumed the music at a low volume to prevent from damaging their hearing.

"Ryo where's the rest of the guys?" She questioned him. "Oh, Ren and Alex are in the bathroom and Kaito and Bako already went to order our beverages." (Y/n) shook her head in understanding. "Well good thing Kaito texted me asking what I wanted before I arrived." She gave a lighthearted laugh as she went back to enjoying the music.

Ryo stared at her for a couple of seconds before asking a question that has been on his mind for some time now. "(Y/n). Can I ask you something?" The female turned her full attention back to the blonde, slightly taken aback from the seriousness in his tone. Nonetheless she gave a small smile and gestured for him to continue.

"Has something been bothering you? I mean lately I've noted you acting...different. Tell me is it something...or someone?" Ryo had a venomous glare when he uttered the last word. (Y/n) chuckled nervously at his inquiry. Jin also awaited the girl's response, as vexation slowly began to rise within him at the thought that someone could possibly be causing his beloved (Y/n) issues. "No, I can assure you that nothing or no one is causing me trouble." She managed to lie with a fake smile. In all honesty she didn't want to burden her friends with her problems. So she kept them to herself. Jin and Ryo looked at her with melancholy expressions. Ryo decided not to pry any further seeing as how the girl showed no signs of wanting to continue with the matter. 'My angel I wish you would talk to me about it.' The blonde looked over to his friend who was also deep in thought. "I can see right through that fake smile." The cocoa haired male murmured to himself. (Y/n) faintly heard what he said over the music playing in her ear. "Did you say something Jin?" The boy shook his head 'no' at her question.