Epilogue- Part V

Warning: this chapter does contain triggering material such as rape. If you don't feel comfortable reading through that part I will give a heads up when it's about to start and when it ends.

(Y/n) was slowly beginning to emerge from her unconscious state. As she was shifting in her laying position, a click was heard coming from the opposite side of the room. The girl gradually opened her eyes as she felt the room spinning. She let out a small groan as she tried to sit up from her position. Her eyes began to adjust to the low warm lighting in the room. Looking to her right was a large wall made up glass panels, spanning from the top to the bottom of the floor. She really couldn't see much to the outside due to the dark sky.

'Wait....night time already?....'

She grabbed her head as she furrowed her eyebrows in attempt to somewhat control the lightheaded sensation growing stronger. She tried taking in some deep breaths to help as well. 'Why is my head like this?.....where the hell am I..? And why am I wearing this?!!' She looked down at her body and realized she was wearing a black satin nightgown with thin straps. This made her heart escalate in fear of who had done this to her. She realized the nightgown also reached her mid thigh as she steadily got up from the bed she was laying on. Looking around the room she saw two nightstands on both sides of the queen sized bed. The both had lamps that were the only source of light illuminating the room, along with a walk in closet and a large mahogany dresser. The last thing she saw was a large dark brown wooden door, presumably to be a bathroom. She saw light coming through from the space underneath the door. She cautiously began to walk closer to the bathroom until the doorknob was turned from the other side. She froze in her place and frantically searched for a potential weapon but didn't have enough time to as the door swung open and walking out of the bathroom was an all too familiar dark haired pianist. "(Y/n). You shouldn't be walking around right now. You should be resting."

Standing just a few feet from her was the bastard that had helped keep her hostage and raped her those six years before. She stared in complete disbelief at the male in front of her, though this man looked now somewhat different from before. He still had his signature black hair and piercings adorned his ears. His physique was now more buff than before as she could tell from the white t shirt he was wearing looked tight on his upper body. His right arm had a sleeve of tattoos. This made him look more intimidating but his face still remained the same as from the first time she ever met him. "No....no no no..." (Y/n) began backing up as Ren tried to close the distance between them. The back of her legs hit the edge of the bed signaling there was no more steps to take behind her. He quickly tackled her down on the bed, grabbing both of her wrists tightly, placing them above her head. "No no!!! Get off!!!....you fucking bastard..." (Y/n) instantly tensed up when he buried his face into her neck. He began taking in her scent from her skin to her hair that he had missed so greatly. She could feel nothing but utter disgust at his actions. She tried wriggling her wrists and body from his iron grip but him having a hold on her wrists and straddling her, she realized his strength in comparison to hers was 10 times the amount. Ren had always possessed physical strength but this time it was tremendous.

"I've missed you so much, my muse. All those years spent away from you have only increased my love and longing for you. You have no idea how...patiently...I've been waiting for this day...." Ren whispered into her ear as his breathing pattern became heavy, pushing his hips up against the defenseless girl. (Y/n) knew what he was seeking to insinuate with this motion and began to thrash as much as she could under his hold hoping to knock him off but the more she tried the more energy she exerted due to his body weight that seemed like stacks of bricks laying on her. "Stop fighting it...I know you long for me too. Just give in to me.."