Chapter 11- Sweet Desire

Upon entering the female's room, she sat Bako down at the foot of her bed. The boy remained motionless not uttering a single word, hanging his head, while gaping blankly at his lap. (Y/n) had her back turned to him, while she was massaging her temples to soothe the throbbing headache she was receiving.

'Ugh....man my head hurts.'

(Y/n) let out a sigh as she tried to ignore the pain for the time being, deciding she'll take an aspirin later. The female turned back around to face the quiet artist.

"Bako."

Obtaining no reply from the boy, she moved closer to him to shake him lightly by his shoulder. "Bako, are you listening?" She received the same end result from the first time. (Y/n) was prepared to call out his name a third time, until the girl saw a clear liquid droplet fall from his face onto his pants leg. Bako still hanged his head down, bangs covering his eyes as he shed another tear. (Y/n) began to feel curious, wanting to know his reason for crying.

(Y/n) reached out to cup his face and have him look at her. The (h/c) haired girl was taken aback, looking into his moist ocean blue eyes. "Why are you crying?" (Y/n) asked him with deep concern in her tone. Bako unexpectedly yanked (Y/n) by her waist and began sobbing lightly on her chest.

The first few moments, (Y/n) was transfixed by the sudden contact but gradually returned the embrace. She remained still, in front of him, rubbing comfortingly in circular motions on his upper back. The azure male nestled his head on the girl's chest, after calming down, enjoying the close proximity between them. He still let a few tears emerge from his eyes, letting them slide down the side of his face, onto (Y/n)'s exposed skin. Being in this position took (Y/n) back to a similar moment they shared in the past once. In that time she remembers being too afraid by the boy in her arms, not wanting him anywhere near her. She puzzled over what could be so different now, that she is allowing him to be so close to her.

"He's right."

Hearing the male's voice come out at just above a whisper, he lifted his head up to stare at (Y/n) with tear stained cheeks and moderately red puffy eyes.

"Who's right?"

"I don't know how to control my emotions...I have no self control..." The artist unconsciously tightened his arms around the female's waist as if it were the only thing keeping him at bay. "I'm sorry, (Y/n). You shouldn't have seen me that way again...I know how much it frightens you. Please forgive me." Bako pleaded to her with watery eyes, as more tears tempted to fall out. Meanwhile, (Y/n)'s face contorted into one of confusion, then to understanding. She begun to realize that she didn't feel an ounce of terror being put in that situation again. She let out a lighthearted chuckle, earning a curious look from the male in front of her. "You didn't frighten me. If you had, I wouldn't have allowed you to come within 5 feet of me."

Bako felt reassurance knowing that (Y/n) didn't see him as a menace. The (e/c) eyed female wiped away any traces of tears he had left with her thumbs. Only again, Bako grew inquisitive once more as to why the girl reacted the way she did. "(Y/n)...why are you acting so differently from before? Usually, when this type of conflict would happen you would rather be left alone and not want any if us to bother you. When I say this I don't mean I want you to be afraid. I just want to know." (Y/n) pondered for a moment on this, before exhaling out through her nose. "Mm...I don't know...I guess..you could say that I'm not as easily scared in those kinds of scenarios like before. I mean you obviously saw how I reacted. If I was the same, I would've cowered away, still that doesn't mean I enjoy seeing you guys fight."

"Yeah...though my chest still hurts from where you elbowed me really hard." The male said as he rubbed the spot where she had striked him. (Y/n) giggled in an awkward manner still feeling guilt-ridden about the incident. "I'm sorry...again." Bako chuckled, giving off a dismissive gesture, telling her not to worry about it.