Chapter 16- Set Up All Along

"I'm here for (Y/n)."

Kaito was shoved aside rather brusquely. The red haired male gritted his teeth with animosity filled in his glare towards the person that had just pushed him. Kaito quickly marched behind the male in attempt to catch him before he could reach the living area but he skid a stop when the male who had let himself in without permission had made his being visible to the other six individuals.

"What're you doing here, Chris?"

All eyes were set on Chris who was staring straight at the (h/c) haired girl that was still wrapped in Jin's arms. "I can't believe you actually are here..." Chris' speech trailed off, coming to absolute cognizance that his friend was actually living under the same roof with the six males. Dozens of conceptions ran through his head of all the possible licentious deeds they could've made her act upon, causing infuriation and repulsion to rise within him.

"Get your hands off of (Y/n)." Chris commenced taking quick strides towards the pair. Jin's persona immediately shifted to a lupine demeanour, readying himself to pull out his favorite weapon and use it on the unwelcome guest. That is until, Ryo, went up behind him, encircling his right arm around Chris' neck, locking him in a chokehold. The male began to struggle desperately for air to enter his lungs. "You will not touch my angel." Chris was using all the strength he had to try and tear the boy off of him but the blond seemingly constricted his grip around his airway with each movement he made.

"Ryo, let him go!" The boy tuned out (Y/n)'s begging request as she was being held back by the lime eyed brunet. It was more than obvious to (Y/n) that no one was going to stop Ryo from strangling Chris to death when she cast her eyes onto each male who only witnessed on with a callous aspect. Jin pressed his lips against the girl's right earlobe as he concealed her vision with his hand. "Shhh. (Y/n) should be a good girl and stay quiet. This will all be over soon." Jin's dark tone of voice was enough to send tingles down the back of her neck and spine. 'Like hell I will.'  With the new found courage, (Y/n) managed to free one of her arms and elbowed the boy that was restraining her, in his stomach. The blow appeared to have little affect on Jin.

"That's not going to work on me, (Y/n)."

Seeing as how her futile attempt to break away from him didn't go a expected, she darted her eyes towards the intellectual hoping to seek aid from the male."Kaito! Stop him, please!!" The scarlet man glanced at (Y/n) for an instant then back at Ryo. Just as he heaved an immense sigh, Chris was able to choke out a few words in between gasps. "C-Corin...set you...up...(Y/n)."

"...What?" (Y/n) switched her attention onto Chris. The female could feel that as if her heart had plummeted down into her lower abdomen. To her it felt as if someone was physically squeezing her insides and that they could burst within her a any moment." W-What do you mean Corin set me up?!!"

Kaito finally chose to intervene and put a stop to Ryo before he could actually kill the male in his hold. "Ryo! Let the boy go this instant!" The flaxen individual once again denied any plea on breaking the chokehold he had on Chris. He continued to apply more and more pressure until Chris' face began to turn a fusion of red and light purple in color. (Y/n) could only come up with one certain thing to say at a time such as this, though she wasn't completely sure if it would work but she went for it anyway.

"RYO! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU KILL CHRIS, I'LL FUCKING HATE YOU!!"

The brown eyed male's intense clasp on Chris' neck suddenly loosened at (Y/n)'s heartless remark. The girl didn't mean any of the words that escaped her lips but it was the only notion she could concoct at the time. Chris dropped to his knees, having his hand placed on his throat as he was coughing aplenty, trying to regain the flow of oxygen to his brain.