Chapter 15- Final Stage

Subsequently, boarding the plane, the group of university students had taken their assigned seats in the first class, including (Y/n). The female had the window seat that was located on the left half of the plane along with Kaito next to her. (Y/n) was watching the workers as they as they were loading on the passenger's luggage below. She laid back on the snug seat as she recollected today's events. ' ...It's really hard to even fathom that I'll never see my parents again.'

Another thing the (Y/n) has noticed about her health was the decrease in trips to the bathroom over the past few days. She most certainly knew it wasn't normal considering that she has been drinking enough water to stay hydrated.

"Hey, (Y/n)."

The (e/c) eyed girl turned towards the male settled next to her. "...Hm?" Kaito reached out, placing a gentle hand on (Y/n)'s head, stroking her hair as it gave her some assuagement. "Listen...I know I'm not the most transcendent in means of consoling, but...I...I'm h-here....and I know what you're going through is difficult."

"..."

"You know when someone is consoling you, you really should be--" The carmine haired male was cut off when (Y/n) leaned in and hid her face in his shoulder as her fingers were curling tightly on the fabric on his shirt. It was a good thing the female couldn't see his facial features that were turning the same color as his hair. His embarrassment steadily declined as he felt (Y/n)'s body shake from the emotions she was attempting to hold back. Kaito quietly sighed and wrapped his arms around the girl's frame as he lulled her into a more tranquil state of mind.

A pair of chestnut colored eyes had been observing the pair behind his row from in between the crack of the two seats where he was placed. Ryo felt a potent sense of envy towards the male that was comforting his angel but, yet at the same time he couldn't help but to feel melancholy for having such an emotion towards his best since his childhood. Ryo spun his body back around, looking out the small window scanning the outside for something to distract him, only to have his mind drift back to the matter. 'How could I feel this way towards my best friend...? I want him to be happy but at the same time I wish it didn't have to be with my angel. My (Y/n). Is it wrong to feel this way?' Deciding he's had enough with thinking about the prospect, he pulled out his phone hoping it would provide him a temporary disconnection to the world around him.

Timeskip to Monday

By the next day, it seemed like (Y/n) had only gotten worse. She woke up with a massive headache and was feeling generally unwell and not to mention the relentless enervation that was weighing down on her. When Ren became aware of (Y/n)'s current shape, he dropped what he was occupied with and rushed up to her room.

"If you're feeling that bad then I'm going have to take you to the doctor earlier than planned." Ren noted the dark circles under her (e/c) eyes plus the change in skin tone in her neck and collar bone area. He knew well that wasn't a good sign.

"I need to take you now."

(Forgive me for the frequent timeskips.)

(Y/n) had been sitting and waiting anxiously on the marine blue examination bed. After speaking with the doctor about all the symptoms that she had been experiencing. The medical practitioner wanted to speak with Ren outside for a few minutes and the dark eyed boy complied to the request since he was well acquainted with his parents. Some time after they stepped out, a nurse walked in with a mauve plastic container that held the essential tools needed to extract blood from a person. The female nurse had kind honey bee eyes, dusky colored hair that was worn in a low ponytail and her skin was a light olive tone. (Y/n) wasn't a big fan of having a needle pierce into her skin. The nurse reassured the fearful individual it would only be a little pinch.