Chapter 30- Revelation

After the males had gotten into their vehicle with (Y/n) and drove off, the officer made his way towards where Chris' body was lying. Once he had spotted the body he was prepared to call it in but he paused his actions as he saw two patrol cars and an ambulance arrive at the near entrance of the park. He remained cool and collected and proceeded to scene also already having in mind his answer if asked on how he arrived much quicker. Though, his mind wondered how they were notified too if he hadn't seen anyone around the area this time of night.

"Y'all got here quickly, I was just about to call it in." Cesar commented as the paramedics pulled out a stretcher and swiftly placed Chris on top. Chris was bleeding profusely from the gunshot wound he received to his right lower back. They knew they had limited time to get him to the hospital before he would bleed out. Cesar watched as they got Chris into the back of the ambulance and sped off. 'I'll have to take care of him later before he says anything.' One of the patrol officers who was also a lot older than him went up to him to inquire him.

"Boy, what the hell happened out here? And what're you doin' down here? You suppose to be back at the station." This very officer never really liked anything about Cesar. He always felt something was off about him. But just merely being suspicious about a person wasn't enough to prove they were up to no good. "Sir, I was called in about another situation near this area but was just a false alarm. Just some kids and their pranks but I heard gunshots from a few blocks away so I came to check it out."

The older man looked at him coldly not sure if he believed what he was telling him. He was about to tell him to head back to the station when he noticed from the corner of his eye he saw a tall man with blondish hair running up towards them. The older officer quickly drew his gun out pointing at the unknown figure.

"Freeze or I'll shoot!"

The other officers pulled out their weapons as they spotted the man also. The y'all man put his hands up, frozen on the spot. One of the officers shined his flashlight at him telling him to state his name. "My name is Noel Maeda. I'm the one who called 911." With this the officers lowered their weapons. Cesar was confused but that confusion began to subside as he realized what if this man, Noel, had seen what really happened, making him grow extremely nervous with knots beginning to form in his stomach. Noel after put his arms down and relaxed a little. He sighed out and moved closer to them as he began to speak again.

"There's something else you have to see. Something that also involves that man right there." He ended his statement as he pointed towards Cesar who by the look on his face was already shitting bricks. Noel pulled out his phone and played the video showing it to the officials that he had taken earlier from the sidelines.

There.

In the short video showed the group of males trying to force a girl into their vehicle as she was screaming out for help. The video zoomed in closer to capture Cesar just standing there with hands in his pockets as he watched them trying to force her in. Then it showed a dark haired man hitting the female on the back of the head, knocking her out. The last of it was them putting her unconscious body into the vehicle along with the rest of them getting in as a red haired man with glasses was seen speaking with Cesar. The video ended with the group of males driving away.

They all looked back at Cesar who slowly backing away. Instantly, Cesar made a break for it heading back to his car. But with the several officers chasing after him one was bound to catch him and indeed one of them did. Cesar was tackled to the ground and quickly handcuffed. Two officers dragged him back and put him in the back of one of their cruisers. Noel was told that he will have to go down to the station with them so he can tell them everything they need to know. With no hesitation, Noel agreed and was escorted down to the police department. Noel only kept thinking about Chris and (Y/n). He prayed for Chris to survive his injuries and for (Y/n) to just hang on a little bit longer.

This nightmare would soon come to an end.