Chapter 7- Perplexing Feelings

The next morning~

The rays of sunlight beamed through the sheer white curtains, illuminating the entire room. The brightness pricked at the female's eyes, causing her to stir in her sleep. (Y/n) let out a groan at the light for disturbing her peaceful slumber.

"Shhh. She's waking up."

"Move away from her face Ryo!"

"Alright, alright!"

"You should have left him there so (Y/n) could punch him in the face for being to close."

Slowly as the girl came to a more conscious state, she saw the faces of the six circling her bed. (Y/n) rouse up from her lying position, rubbing the tiredness from her eyes. She made eye contact with each of them, wondering what time it was and their reason for being up so early.

"What are you all doing up so early?" She let out in quiet raspy voice. "Well...we were waiting for you so we could have breakfast but you never came down." (Y/n) took a few moments to process Jin's words through her brain still feeling groggy.

"Oh and by the way it's 10:30 in the morning. Just letting you know, sleeping beauty." the artist commented humorously. "What?! Already?!"

She looked back at the males who nodded in unison. The (e/c) girl hastily threw the covers off of her body and jumped out of bed. "Why didn't you guys wake me up before?" She inquired them with miniscule irritation. "Aww~ we didn't want to wake you. My angel looked so cute sleeping." Ryo cooed in response towards the girl. She glared at them suspiciously. "Were you all watching me while I was sleeping?"

Their eyes widen and they shook their heads vigorously. (Y/n) let out a sigh and to their relief she had let this one slide but warned them the next time she caught them doing it again, they would receive a knee in a place where the sun don't shine. The boys shuddered at the thought of that happening. (Y/n) then proceeded to the door and headed downstairs.

'Creeps.'

Timeskip

After having breakfast, (Y/n) offered Ren some help with the dishes. He thanked her and the rest went to get ready to head over to the university.

"Alright we're done here." The girl stated, putting away the last of the dishes. "Has Fenrir already eaten?" She asked glancing over at the onyx eyed male. "Yes, Alex already gave him his food when he woke up. Did you want to see him?" The female hummed in response. Ren walked over to the back door, opening it, gesturing for (Y/n) to exit first. "After you, my muse." The boy flashed her a charming smile. "Such a gentleman." (Y/n) playfully remarked.

As she walked outside to the center of the garden, the girl called out to her dog. "Fenrir!" Immediately after being called the black furred animal came running towards it's master. "Good morning boy! How're you doing?" Fenrir barked happily in response. Fenrir then bounced over to Ren and sat in front of him as if asking to pet him. "Good morning, Fenrir." The musician kneeled down to his level and gently pet him. (Y/n) contently observed Ren play around with Fenrir. As she was watching them, memories of the larger K9, Oberon, came to her mind. (Y/n) had only just realized the absence of the larger dog. 'Come to think of it...I haven't seen Oberon at all since I arrived.' The female turned her attention back to Ren, deciding she was to ask him about Oberon.

"Ren. Do you mind me asking where Oberon is?" Ren visibly tensed up at the mention of the K9's name, having flashbacks to what had occurred to the poor animal. The coal haired male remained silent for what seemed like forever. (Y/n) grew concerned towards him, for he didn't speak a single word he only had a downcast expression, staring intently at the ground.