Chapter 3- Second Chance

The next morning (Y/n) woke up feeling someone shake her shoulders. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Wake up! We're gonna be late if you don't get your butt up!" The girl groaned in annoyance and sat up from her position. "Why can't I just stay in bed?" Barely getting any sleep last night she didn't have the energy to do anything productive. Recalling back to yesterday's events didn't really give her much desire to go knowing that the six males would be in class. "If you don't get up in the next 5 seconds, I'll end up calling one of the two guys from yesterday to come take you to class." (Y/n) immediately sprung out of and started getting ready. "Don't even joke like that, it's not funny." She said with a scowl. "Wait. How would you even call them?" Corin waved her phone in her hand. "I have their numbers. They gave them to me when you got up to use the bathroom." The (e/c) eyed girl was perplexed to why they would do that. She put that aside and went to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. She decided to leave her hair down and she put on a pair of light blue jeans, a (f/c) long sleeve shirt and black converse. "You ready?" Corin asked. "Yeah."

On their way to class (Y/n) and Corin met up with Chris. "Morning, you two." Chris greeted the girls. He put his arm around Corin and gave her a kiss on her forehead. (Y/n) stared blankly at them. "What's the matter?" Chris questioned her. "Sometimes I feel like the third wheel." She said monotonously. They snickered at her remark. "Well maybe if you got a boyfriend you wouldn't feel that way." Corin said. (Y/n) just scoffed and rolled her eyes. Her roommate grinned at her. "Alright I guess I'll see you guys later." Corin gave her boyfriend a hug before departing. (Y/n) waved goodbye to her, and walked off to class along with Chris. (Y/n) came to a halt at the doorway debating on weather to enter or not. Chris looked over his shoulder seeing (Y/n) standing on the other side of the doorframe. "You coming in?"

"Sure." She walked in the class and saw the six boys sitting in the same spots from yesterday. (Y/n) felt a sense of dread wash over her as she made her way to her seat. Deprived of sleep she sat down and laid her head on her desk. "This is a place of learning not napping (Y/n)." Kaito told her in a serious tone. She was in no mood to deal with the intellectual smartass so she ignored him. He inwardly growled from the lack of attention from her. Ryo lightly poked her back to get her attention. "Did my angel not get enough sleep?" He got no response from her. She lifted her head up and looked straight at the front of the class not wanting to talk to any of them. They continued to ask if she was okay until she heard Jin utter three simple words. "Forgive me, (Y/n)." The girl turned to him. "What?" Jin lifted his gaze up to her with tears in his beautiful emerald green eyes. "Please forgive me." His voice cracked as the tears spilled from his eyes. He began to feel intense pain, clutching his chest. She felt guilt tug at her heart seeing the boy in this state. Part of her wanted to comfort him, while the other wanted to slap herself for feeling this way. She was so conflicted as to what to do in that moment. Ren quickly stood from his seat and excused himself with the teacher and took Jin to the nurse. After they left she kept staring where Jin had been sitting just a few moments ago. She was snapped out of her trance when she felt a hand on her shoulder. "(Y/n) if you could spare some of your time and meet us after class in the courtyard. We'd like to talk to you in private. Please." Kaito looked at her with a pleading look. She tried to think of an excuse to bail but she couldn't come up with one. She gave up and agreed to the request.

Class ended and everyone packed up their belongings ready to leave. The boys had already gone ahead saying they'll meet her there. As (Y/n) gathered her things, she noticed two girls giggling and smirking at her. At first she ignored them, then she heard one of them make a comment about her. "She must be doing them all of them, that's probably why they talk to her." (Y/n) just rolled her eyes at the rude statement. 'Jeez, you'd think this kind of bs would've stopped after high school.' She grabbed her bag and headed out. The girl walked out of the building towards the courtyard. She spotted the boys by a bench including Jin and Ren who just came back from the nurse's office.

 She spotted the boys by a bench including Jin and Ren who just came back from the nurse's office

"I'm here." She announced. Kaito adjusted his glasses and took a few moments to search for the right words to say. "We wanted to sincerely apologize to you. For what we did. For what we made you go through." She looked at him skeptically. "Words can not express how much we deeply regret putting you through all that trauma--" "Do you expect me to forgive you just like that?" She said as she could feel a huge lump in her throat. "Tell me do you?! After everything that you guys put me through you think it's that easy for me to forgive you just like that?!" (Y/n) began to raise her voice at him. He stood there staring at her, allowing the female to vent out everything she felt. "Why couldn't you see how much pain you put me through?! Fucking hell I nearly committed suicide because I felt like I had no way out!" She could feel hot tears begin to form in eyes. "My muse...I-I.." Ren started to choke up unable to get a word out. "If you could please give us a second chance...to prove to you...that we've changed." Bako said trying not let his emotions get the better of him. "My angel, I need to know that you forgive us. I can't live on knowing that you hate us. We never meant to hurt you." Ryo already had tears streaming down his cheeks. "I never said I hated you. I hate what you did." The boys looked at her in shock with what she just muttered. Her gaze was fixated on the ground, she put a hand over her mouth and started to sob remembering her past events from two years ago. Jin came up to her and wrapped his arms around her tightly. She sobbed even harder feeling the male's warmth against her. "All we.. w-want is just...for things to g-go back to the way t-they were between us. Remember (Y-y/n)?" Jin said between sobs. (Y/n) buried her face into his chest still sobbing. "Please. I'm sorry. I should've realized that I was doing you more harm then good...I just wanted to protect you." Alex said as he rested his head on hers also wrapping his arms around her waist. The girl ceased her sobbing and lifted her head up to look at the males. "P-please give us a second chance." The brunette pleaded to her. She wiped her tears with her sleeve and wriggled out of the males embrace. (Y/n) looked at every single one of them. She let out a deep sigh. "I'll forgive you, but don't expect me to trust you that easily. I don't know if things will ever be the same again but...I'm willing to try."
"And so will we.We will prove to you how much we've changed. Not just through words but also actions." Kaito said as he took her hand in his. She slowly nodded her head.

As the sun started to set (Y/n) looked at her phone and rose to her feet and decided to head back to her dorm. The guys offered her to walk her back but she politely declined. She said her goodbyes to them and left. They watched her silhouette slowly disappear in the distance with a smile slowly turn into a wicked smirk. "It will only be a matter of time before we have her succumbing to our every demand. Don't you all agree?" Kaito said looking back at the five males. In response they nodded their heads. 'You will belong to me my dear (Y/n). I can guarantee that.'