Chapter 13- Tragic News

Friday~

(Y/n) was currently relaxing with Fenrir on a hammock that is secured in the midst of two enormous oak trees located in the ample backyard of the residence. For her it was gratifying to spend time with the group of guys, but she also found bliss in her solitude.

In her isolation she at times catch herself looking back at the house wondering what they could be occupying themselves with. "No, (Y/n), this is your alone time. Stop thinking about them." The female glanced down at her furry friend in her lap, questioningly. "Fenrir, what's going on with me? Before I would never think much about them, nor would I miss their company. Unless....Fenrir do you think I could be...? Again?" Fenrir responded with a enthusiastic wag of tail. "Really?...and I thought dogs and children were supposed to be good judges of character." The dark furred animal barked as if trying to retort back at her remark but (Y/n) couldn't understand his feedback. "Sorry buddy, I don't speak dog."

(Y/n) put a hand over her face as she jeered at her own antics with Fenrir. 'God, what am I doing?'

"(Y/n)?"

The girl flickered her gaze up to the sound of her name to see the young artist standing by the hammock with a grey sketchbook and wooden pencil in his left hand. "B-Bako. What are you doing here?"

"This...is where I sometimes come to sketch and relax." (Y/n) began to feel unnerved around the male, thinking back on their previous...experience. The indigo specimen quickly picked up on the immediate shift in disposition (Y/n) had towards him. "Oh. Well I'll just be leav--"

"No! Wait!" Bako gave her a compunctious visage while rubbing the back of his neck. "Listen, (Y/n). I understand how you must be feeling right now and I want to sincerely apologize for what I did. I know that's why you've been avoiding me these past couple of days...I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I should've had better hindrance on myself."

"...No, it's fine. I'm just as blameworthy as you. I feel...ashamed."

"Then that makes two of us."

(Y/n) let out a sheepish chuckle as she refitted Fenrir more comfortably in her lap. "Do you mind if I join you? I'll be sure to keep my distance this time. I promise." Bako held up his right hand the way a person would when swearing an oath. "Heh. Sure."

When the cobalt climbed onto the hammock, there was a noticeable large dip on his side causing (Y/n) to slide down a bit in his direction. "Hahah. Sorry, I'm a heavyweight." The male joked as he scooched on backwards. "Pfft. I can tell." Eventually the pair found a locality where they would be sure of staying without any further adjustments. "So, what do you plan on sketching?" The (e/c) eyed girl quizzed as Bako turned to a fresh new page to draw on. "Well, sometimes I draw whatever's around or in front of me.....n-not that I-I'm drawing you without your consent, I mean I don't want to come off as a creep to you again!"

"Right...uh...actually, it wouldn't bother me so much if you did ask." Bako seemed to be taken aback by her articulation. "Yes! I know what I'm saying sounds crazy but......Jesus Christ. I don't even know how to explain myself right now."

"So you're giving me permission?"

"I guess I am, but Bako I swear if I ever find anymore drawings of me hidden in your room I will set them on fire along with you." The sapphire orbed male shrunk back slightly at her hostile aura she was giving off. "...Okay, I lied about that last part but I'm dead serious about the drawings." Bako gave her a affirmative nod.

Timeskip

As Bako put on the finishing touches to his drawing, (Y/n) let a groan of pain from her stiff back, neck and shoulders. "Are you done yet? Jeez, even Fenrir left a while ago." The artist made a few more shadings, erased a couple line and brushed off the eraser shavings, finally completing his artwork. "Done."