Chapter 14- Unsteady

(I thought this song would go alright with this chapter.)

Saturday~

Laying under the blinding lights of a operating table was a (h/c) haired girl. She squinted her eyes due to the acute luminosity being shone down on her. Eventually, she accommodated her vision, switching her sight to the anesthetic mask that was placed over her mouth and nose. (Y/n) attempted to move any part of her body including her head, but was paralyzed from head to toe.

'What's going on? Why am I here?'

While trying to make sense of her situation, a couple of doctors and nurses came into the room dressed in surgical masks and gowns. From the corner of her eye, (Y/n) could see a figure laying unconscious on another operating a few feet away from her but she had a hard distinguishing the benumbed individual. "Are we all set for the operation?"

The medical group nodded affirmatively as one of the two surgeons picked up a scalpel, the other doing the same while standing over the unnamed unit beside the female. 'How do they not notice that I'm awake?!!' Panic began to set in (Y/n), seeing the blade drawing near her abdomen. The surgeon made an incision into her upper abdomen, much to the girl's surprise she couldn't feel when the scalpel was cutting her (s/c) skin. Though that didn't stop a combination of fear and befuddlement to form in (Y/n) from the inexplicable events. As this was happening, she felt herself falling back into calignosity, once again.

The (e/c) eyed female transitioned onto her stomach from her backside. (Y/n) struggled to pry open her eyelids and emerge from the dream. When she did, her heart was pounding loudly in her ears with the vivid images floating around in her mind. (Y/n) brought her head up to check her surroundings. With a breath of relief, she realized she was back in her bedroom. "It was just a dream."

"What was a dream?"

The female was startled at the sound of a profound voice emitting directly beside her. She jerked her head towards the fuchsin male lying next to her. "Alex what are you doing here?!"

"I wanted to keep you company in case you needed something."

"Alex, I appreciate the concern but someone might barge in here and get the wrong idea."

"And?"

"ALEX!"

"What?" The (e/c) eyed female removed herself off the bed and ambled toward the closet while Alex mutely observed her as she went to retrieve a particular item, sitting in an upright manner. (Y/n) came back out with a tan colored sandal in hand. She verged upon the side of the bed where the boy was presently seated on. Alex tilted his head to some degree, giving her a quizzical stare. "What're you going to do with that sandal?"

"I'll let you guess on that."

"...Spank me?" (Y/n) right eye began to twitch rhythmically, thinking that Alex was talking about...salacious activity, but taking a second look at him, he unpretentiously demonstrated no hints of indecorous intentions. "I didn't mean it that way, (Y/n)." The girl instantly broke off eye contact, feeling foolish for assuming such nonsense. "I-I knew that." (Y/n) breathed out heavily, dropping the footwear onto the ground. 'I don't like my fucking mind right now.' The stone faced male saw the downcasted expression she was giving off, he flung his legs to the edge of the bed, cautiously taking a hold of her wrist, bringing her into a tender squeeze.

' The stone faced male saw the downcasted expression she was giving off, he flung his legs to the edge of the bed, cautiously taking a hold of her wrist, bringing her into a tender squeeze