Epilogue- Part VI

Morning had come again for (Y/n). She stood in front of the bathroom mirror looking at her reflection. Eyes bloodshot and puffy from crying, the visible bite mark on her breast. She looked at her bruised wrists from the tight grip Ren had on them after she had slipped the black satin nightgown off. She felt intense soreness in her legs and between them. She even refused to look down at her womanhood, afraid of seeing the bruises formed from the assault. (Y/n) stepped into the shower and turned it on, letting the hot water drench her sore body. It was the next best thing she could have as comfort. She grabbed a soap bar and loofah, lathered them up and began to scrub her body.

The scrubs started off gently but as the events from the night before kept replaying again and again in her head, her scrubbing became more intense. She tried desperately to scrub away the feelings of disgust and impurity until her skin became almost raw to the touch. She threw the loofah on the ground and let out a scream that sounded like it came from the deepest part of her soul and fell to her knees in a fit of sobbing. After a couple of minutes of crying her heart out, her whole body began to slowly fill with burning fury towards Ren. In a fit of rage, she began pounding her fists against the glass door of the shower until cracks started to form and eventually shattering the door.

One of the shards had managed to cut her forearm, bringing (Y/n) back to reality. Before she could even fully register what had happened, Ren came bursting through the bathroom door. His eyes darted to the shattered glass on the floor then to (Y/n) who stood like a deer in headlights as her arm continued to bleed. He grabbed a towel to wrap the injured girl in but as he got closer she backed into a corner of the shower trying to cover herself with her hands the best she could.

"(Y/n) you're bleeding! Let me take care of you!"

"No!! Don't fucking touch me anymore!!"

Ren completely disregard her wishes as he turned off the water and wrapped her up in a towel even through her punching and kicking him. He managed successfully, carrying her out of the bathroom and set her down on the bed. (Y/n) held kept a tight grip on the towel as he brought out an first aid kit from under the sink in the bathroom and after some thorough convincing he began to treat her wound.

"Well, the good thing is it's not deep. So you don't need stitches....can't let your perfect skin have any scars." He whispered that last part as he finished wrapping the wound on her arm, gliding his fingers across her uninjured skin. (Y/n) slapped his hand away, repulsed by his touch. "I know....I was very harsh with you last night, but I just couldn't help myself. You looked so beautiful in that gown and I was so happy to see you again after all these years. I never stopped thinking of you. You're all I want." The girl flinched as Ren reached out to caress her face. "Last night, I was finally able to get a good nights rest. The best I've had in years." She let out a bitter chuckle at that statement. "Haha....the best? After raping me like you did??...They should've left you in jail to rot. They never should've let you out. You deserve to die in prison, you psychopath."

"You say that now but you'll come around eventually. You'll learn to love me, one way or another." Ren put the medical supplies back into the kit and placed them back in their place under the bathroom sink. He grabbed the change of clothes (Y/n) had left on the bathroom counter, walked over to her, and placed the clothes beside her on the bed. "Whenever you're done changing, come out and have some breakfast that I made for the both of us. I'm pretty sure you have questions you want answered and I also have a couple of things I want to make clear to you about our life together from now on." Ren bent down to give her a kiss on her cheek before leaving the room. She retracted from the in coming kiss but the ravenette pulled her back in by the back of her neck and pushed his lips against her cheek. He pulled away in satisfaction and left the girl to gather her bearings.

(Y/n) came out of the bedroom after putting on her clothes and brushing her hair. She walked out in the hallway the smell of delicious food hit her nose as her stomach made a low grumble. She hadn't realized how hungry she was with so much that has happened in just a short time span. She walked through the hall passing a two bedrooms, a laundry room, then a living room. She almost walked by one more room but noticed it was a study room. She walked in seeing a laptop sitting on a grand desk. She looked down at the screen, tracing a finger across the mousepad and saw it required a passcode for access. She hesitated for a bit, looking up at the entrance to see if he was anywhere near before deciding to type in her birthdate as the passcode even though she had a suspicion it wouldn't be that easy. No surprise, it denied her access. 'It was worth a try.'

Something else had caught her eye, a drawer with a keyhole. She crouched down to open it but realized it was locked. She made a mental note of that drawer to find the key to. 'There's gotta be a phone in there or something I can use as a way out of here.' She left behind the study room for now and headed down to the kitchen where Ren was waiting for her. He gestured for her to have a seat next to him. (Y/n) grabbed the chair to move it away from the ravenette, not wanting to be close to him but he reached for it before she could move it away. "Your place is here, next to me. So, sit." His words were laced with authoritative warning, eyeing her with a stern grimace. She held her own defying stance but obliged, not having the energy to start another fight with him.

Another reason was to preserve her unborn child's health. She didn't want to put herself under too much stress in fear of causing her baby harm. From now on she would have to pick and choose her fights carefully.

"I also need you to start taking these prenatal supplements." Ren handed her the bottle of supplements, earning a confused look from the girl. "Why would you have these in the first place?" He glanced at the bottle in her hands then looked at her for a few seconds before opening his mouth to speak. "I had plans for us. Plans as in starting a family of our own...but..." He motioned with his head at her belly. "That...got it my way of things." (Y/n) wanted to slap him across his cheek at his callous remark towards her child but had to refrain from doing so. "But after much reconsideration, I'm willing to raise him as our own."

"Why thank you so much for a kind and considerate change of heart. No, really. I mean it." (Y/n) expressed herself in a sarcastic tone as she opened the prenatal vitamins. "But now, I want to know exactly, how the hell did you find me? And was Kaito in on it with you too? And where did you bring me to??" Ren chuckled in amusement at her rapid fire questions but he had expected them. "How I found you exactly? Well...when you have the right connections like I do and the wealth, it's very convenient. And I won't elaborate any further on it-"

"Just who are you protecting in this??"

"Like I said I won't elaborate any further on it. As for your second question, to put it simply, Kaito gave up on trying to find you. He said you weren't worth it anymore." (Y/n) tried to find some sort of indication of falsehood with his statement. A part of her was relived that she wouldn't have to worry about Kaito getting to her ever again, but another part was still doubtful. Kaito was never the type to give up that easily. He always had be right, always had to have his way...but she settled on him losing interest in her. "And that made think just how fickle was his love he proclaimed to have towards you?" Ren brought up a hand to lovingly caress her right cheek."But I never gave up on you. My love for you is real. And I will fight to keep you by my side until my last breath."

"Well feel free to drop dead anytime."

Ren smirked and shook his head in a disapproving manner. "Not likely to happen, my sweetheart...and now for your last question, again I won't give you more information than necessary. We're in one of my family's vacation homes. Though, this one rarely gets used it's very secluded so I thought it would be a good choice for us." His words were cut off when a ringtone resonated from his back pocket. (Y/n)'s eyes slightly widened as he pulled out his phone from his back pocket and took the call. Ren answered normally giving approving hums and short responses. He hung up the phone after the brief conversation. "In a couple of days I'm going to have some important business partners come over to have dinner with us." (Y/n) saw this as a potential opportunity to seek help. "You're not going to get any ideas. I'm not letting you out of my sight the entire time they're here. If you so much as try anything I see unfit, I won't hesitate to punish you." The (e/c) eyed girl's chest tightened at the mention of punishment. Knowing well what he is capable of. If she wanted to send out a message she would have to be very careful about it.