Chapter 29- In The Shadows

(Y/n) and Chris would have to zig zag through the park in order to make it back into the busy streets of the city. Chris double checked to make sure his phone was on silent. Placing it into his back pocket, the pair locked hands again and hurriedly but quietly ran up the little pathway to hide behind a large tree.

Both stopped behind the tree, panting, as Chris carefully looked back over his shoulder to see if they had been noticed.

Alex had been standing on bridge with his back facing the direction (Y/n) and Chris had taken, meanwhile the others were scattered around the park. The evening slowly began to produce a cool wind. The air gently brushing against the back of Alex's exposed neck. Reaching into the front pocket of his jeans, he pulled out a piece of fabric from one of (Y/n)'s shirts that she would often where before. He held it up to nose, deeply inhaling her scent. Slowly, he breathed out as the winds gained speed he was starting to pick up a familiar scent from nearby. Without a second thought he went on to follow it.

(Y/n) and Chris continued to into the park while remaining hidden in the shadows. The girl was hopeful they would make it out unscathed, though while being unaware of a figure following closely behind them. The students would soon reach the end of the park all they had to do was leap over a small creek and then they would be free. Chris leapt across first but without nearly falling backwards into the water. He managed to regain his balance and avoided creating a loud splash. He sighed in relief and signaled (Y/n) to leap over.

But just as she was about to jump, a pair of arms caught her from behind. (Y/n)'s first instinct was to shout at Chris telling him to run as she struggled in her captors grasp.

"RUN!!! JUST, RUN!!!"

In that moment she cared more about what would happen to Chris if they captured him too. He was feeling conflicted between leaving her again or saving her. (Y/n) could see this but shouted at him once again run but also this time get help. He hesitated but complied and sprinted away.

From the other side where the rest of the boys were, they could hear a female voice yelling. They all quickly ran towards the source like a hoard hunting down their prey.

(Y/n) was still struggling but couldn't break free no matter how hard she tried. Her captor was bigger and stronger than she was. Her struggles abruptly came to a stop as soon as she felt a cold metal object pressed against her temple. Without even having to look at his face, she already knew who had her in a hold because who else was known for carrying a gun.

"Shh. Shh. Just one wrong move and I pull the trigger."

Ren whispered threateningly as he had his lips pressed against her ear. She stood frozen in fear as she felt him plant kisses on her ear and down her neck. (Y/n) felt complete disgust and violation at his action. (Ya'll have NO idea how much I cringed as I wrote this. Fuck.)

The ravenette then pointed his pistol (Not THAT one.) at Chris who was still seen running away and proceeded to fire. He fired shot after shot until he saw Chris' body drop to the ground. As soon as (Y/n) witnessed that, she immediately broke down into a sobbing mess.

"Noooo!!!! Nooooo!!! You fucking psychopath!"

Ren showed no remorse to what he had done. He lowered his gun as he buried his face into her neck. "Do you have any idea how much I longed for you? To touch you. To feel your body against mine, my muse. Hehe...this time I'm going to break your legs so you won't run away." Ren continued to chuckle as (Y/n) began to plead for mercy. Ren wrapped his other arm still holding the gun, around the girl's waist. She froze in fear again as she felt the weapon. Ren started swaying with (Y/n) still in his grasp.

She remained rigid as he kept swaying as if in a dream like state while softly humming. She was realizing the hold on her and his pistol started to relax. She took the opportunity to swiftly snatch it out of his hand, escaping out of his arms and pointed the weapon at him. Ren's surprised face soon turned into a smirk.

"What are you waiting for? Shoot me."

No hesitation, (Y/n) pulled the trigger but to her dismay it came out empty. She pulled the trigger repeatedly but gave up as soon she realized the magazine had been all used up.

The weapon was yanked out of her hand from someone behind her. Taken aback, she turned around and saw none other than Bako. He stared down at her, radiating a menacing aura. Pretty soon the rest of the group had showed up. (Y/n) couldn't believe it. She was captured once again. No matter what it seemed she could never catch a break. No matter how much she tries they would always get her.

Bako then grabbed her, tossing her over his shoulder. (Y/n) was still managing to put up a fight. As the group walked back with the girl in their custody, she screamed, she kicked, she cursed, she did whatever she could to attract attention.

They arrived to the vehicle they had come in. The corrupt cop had been sitting there waiting for them. He only watched as they opened the door to their truck with (Y/n) screaming again to be let go. She put her feet against the frame of the door, pushing back refusing to get in. Her screams were cut off when she received a blow to the back of her head by Ren's pistol.

(Y/n) now unconscious made it easier for Bako to put her in the vehicle. One by one they all climbed in quickly. Kaito before getting in was stopped by Cesar. "Hey. What're y'all going to do with that other dead guy back there?"

Kaito simply shrugged at him. "Well you're an officer. You deal with it. Come up with a cover up story. Make it believable." Ending that short conversation, Kaito got into the passengers seat, closed the door and they drove off. Leaving the officer to think about his nexts moves.

From a distance in the darkness, there had been someone secretly recording everything that went down. Now with this hard hitting evidence, it will prove once and for all what scumbags this group of boys have been all along.