Chapter 6- Heartfelt Reunion & An Apology?

As the three students rode back to the house, (Y/n) sat between the two males in complete awkward silence. (Y/n) kept her gaze fixated on her lap while fiddling with her thumbs. 'Damn it. Was this even a good idea? Maybe I should tell them to take me back...no bad idea, where will I go then? Jeez I don't know.' As (Y/n) was deep in thought, the car pulled up to a enormous and luxurious home. (Y/n) was pulled back into reality when she felt someone nudge at her side. "You can desist contemplating about life now, we've arrived." The red head spoke as he opened the door, stepping out of the vehicle. Kaito extended out his hand for (Y/n) to take. She took a hold of his hand and exited the car. (Y/n) glanced around at her surroundings, the whole area must of added up to at least 5 acres of land. The perimeter was enclosed by a brick and wrought iron fence that reached almost 6 feet in height. When she turned to face the house her jaw dropped at the sight of the large building. "My god, is this place bigger than the last house you guys lived in or is it just me?" The boys chuckled at her question. "Come on, let's go inside, my muse." The coal haired individual said, putting an arm around her shoulders guiding her towards the entrance. Ren turned the handle and pushed the front door open, letting (Y/n) enter the large complex first. Upon entering the household, (Y/n) was suddenly glomped by a certain blonde almost throwing her off balance. "My angel's here!~ Guys! (Y/n)'s here!" The boy called out to his friends on the second floor. (Y/n) couldn't help but let a smile spread across her face from the male's enthusiasm.

The two boys descended from the stairs with welcoming smiles. "Hey (Y/n). We've already prepared your room upstairs. Is there anything that you need at all?" Jin questioned the female still wrapped in the blonde's embrace. "No thanks. I'm fine. So tomorrow we'll talk to the Dean about this right?" (Y/n) asked craning her head to look at the intellectual. "Don't fret (Y/n). Of course we will." Kaito gave a reassuring look to the female.

"By the way, where's Alex?" Ren asked glancing around the living room for said person.

As if on cue, Alex had appeared out of nowhere. "Right here." The group turned to the sound of the emotionless baritone voice. They wondered how he was able to quietly enter the premises' without as so much making a sound. The magenta eyed male realized the stares of astonishment from his fellow companions.

"What're you all staring at?" Alex looked back at them in a quizzingly manner.

"How did--you know what nevermind. What is it that you were doing?" The teal eyed genius asked , patiently waiting for a reply.

"I was preparing (Y/n)'s surprise." The stoic male locked eyes with (Y/n), trying to ignore the lingering sensation of jealousy in his chest, seeing her in the arms of someone that isn't him. He proceeded to take long strides towards (Y/n) to pry her out of the other male's clutches. As he closed the distance between them, Ryo tightened his arms around the girl in a way a child would, refusing to give up his favorite blanket. Ryo begrudgingly let go of his precious angel and watched as Alex lead her by her hand outside to the backyard.

Alex brought her to an open space in the yard . The girl took in just about every detail of the area. The garden was a riot of colors, the green grass was neatly kept, and the warm feeling of the afternoon sun radiated down upon everything. (Y/n) inhaled a deep breath of the spring air, enjoying a moment of serenity. Alex calmly watched the female in her peaceful state, quietly admiring the girl's features and for a moment he felt as if they were the only two people in the world. Snapping out of his trance, remembering the reason he had brought her out for.

"(Y/n)."

The female turned to the boy calling her name. He spoke her name I a surprisingly gentle manner unlike from his usual monotone voice. "Oh right. What was that surprise you supposedly have for me?" She asked taking a few steps closer to him.