Chapter 2- Why?

"Hello again, (Y/n). Long time, no see."

She could feel her stomach turn inside out, her shaking clammy hands, and cold sweat run down her spine. She yelped in surprise when she felt a hand on her head. (Y/n) turned her head to see Ryo with an eerie smile while stroking her (h/c) hair. "Why do you look so scared my angel?" he asked. (Y/n) quickly slapped his hand away and got up to leave. Only to be restrained by Bako and Kaito. "Where are you going, my muse? Don't you want to talk to us? We haven't seen you in two years." The musician said in a calming voice. ".....H-how.....w-w-why...?" (Y/n) couldn't speak without stuttering her words. Tears began to form in her eyes, her vision becoming blurry. She tried to blink the tears away, instead they cascaded down her (s/c) cheeks.

"Darling, why are you crying?" Bako asked in a concerned tone. He lifted his hand to wipe away her tears but she flinched away. No one noticed what was going on. Most of the students were absorbed in their work and some were conversing with each other. The teacher also paid no mind to what was happening. He had his back turned, eyes focused his computer while typing away on his keyboard. 'Why??....Why is this happening again?.....God what have I done to deserve this??? What..?' (Y/n) started to sob quietly, burying her face in her hands.

Then the timid brunette spoke up. "Is (Y/n) not happy to see us?" Alex stood up and went to comfort the female by embracing her from behind. She felt arms wrapped around her and a head resting on hers. (Y/n)'s patience finally snapped and pushed him away harshly. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!!" She shouted angrily making everyone turn to the sudden outburst. (Y/n) having enough, she quickly walked towards the exit of the class ignoring the teacher calling her name. She left her bag in the class not caring at the moment about them. All she wanted was to get away from the twisted males.

Once out of the building, she heard footsteps running from behind her. Thinking it was one of them she swiftly swung her fist around almost punching Chris in the face. Though he caught her hand in time. "Woah woah woah! Calm down (Y/n)! It's just me." She sighed in relief seeing it wasn't one of them. "What happened back there? Are you okay?" There was a long pause of silence. (Y/n) shifted her gaze to the ground. "I-I just-....nothing." The girl shaking her head ran a hand through her hair. "You know what I'll talk to you about when I can. Bye." Chris stood there confused watching her walk away towards her dorm.

*Later that day*

(Y/n) and Corin were sitting down at the couch in their room watching Netflix. Corin has been noticing that her friend keeps spacing out not paying attention to the TV. "Hey (Y/n), you feeling alright?" Corin asked concerned about her. "Hm? Oh...yeah. Just tired." Corin didn't believe her because she knows when her best friend is okay or not. She sighed and asked again. "Seriously girl, what's wrong? You know you can tell me." (Y/n) sighed. "Alright, but you can't ever tell anyone. Understand?" Corin nodded her head and (Y/n) began to tell her everything that happened between her and the boys. "Oh my god. How is it possible that they are not in jail?" (Y/n) leaned back on the couch. "I don't know. Damn rich people can just get out of anything." Corin chuckled at her comment.

A knock was heard at the door. (Y/n) did not dare to open the door fearing it might be one of those insane males. She quickly hid under the cover she had. Corin snickered at her actions and went to open the door. On the other side was a blonde male with a cheerful smile and a raven haired male smiling gently. "Hey is (Y/n) here?" Corin hesitated to answer but then gave away her friend's position. "Yeah, she's hiding under the cover." She let the males enter. Corin closed the door and went over to (Y/n) and snatched the cover off of her. "(Y/n) you have visitors." She quickly sat up staring at the faces of Ren and Ryo. "W-what are you two doing here? Get out!" Both boys had saddened expressions. "We came to give your bag. You left it in the class when you stormed out. I hope your okay." Ryo said concerned. He handed her bag over. "Jeez (Y/n) you don't have to be mean." Corin said. (Y/n) took her bag from him. "T-thanks." Corin tried to think of something to make up for her roommate's rudeness. "You guys wanna sit and watch with us?" (Y/n) looked her with a horrified expression. The boys nodded and sat down on either side of (Y/n) but also keeping their distance from her. "Hey (Y/n) you wanna continue watching that Spanish soap opera we left off on?" "Yeah." Corin played were they left off. "Wait you guys speak Spanish?" Ren asked "Uh (Y/n) is actually fluent in Spanish. I just put the English subtitles on. I like watching them." "I didn't know you spoke Spanish angel." Ryo said. "This is a surprise to me too." Ren said looking at (Y/n) with eyebrows raised. (Y/n) just looked back at the TV.

They watched several episodes, while Corin chatted with the boys. (Y/n) just kept to herself the whole time. What she didn't know was the guys would sneak occasional glances at her. Ren looked at the time on his phone and saw it was 9:50pm. "Ah, it's almost 10. Ryo we have to get going." "Already?!" Ryo said pouting. Ren nodded. Ryo got up along with Ren. "Well we will see you tomorrow (Y/n)." The musician said to her. "...Yeah, I guess." (Y/n) and Corin walked them to the door. "Bye angel!" The blonde waved to her. She responded with a small smile. "Goodnight my muse.~" Ren grabbed her hand and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She blushed a light pink. Corin stared at him with wide eyes, while Ryo glared at him in jealousy. "G-goodnight......BYE." (Y/n) slammed the door shut. Her roommate smirked teasingly at her. "Looks like someone wants a piece of (Y/n)." "Ugh! Oh my god. Corin!" She stomped to their bedroom and threw herself on her bed covering her face with a pillow. Corin just laughed out loud walking towards the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Ren and Ryo walked back to where the guys were waiting for them. "Did you really have to do that Ren?" Ryo asked him still pissed off. "Heh.. I was only being a gentleman." He said grinning. This angered Ryo and he grabbed him by his shirt. Only for a certain intellectual to stop him from beating the living hell out of Ren. "Enough Ryo. Don't go starting a fight." He let go of his shirt and calmed himself down. "So how did it go with (Y/n)?" "Oh just fine." The raven boy said smiling. "Though she kept to herself most of the time. Still paranoid." He added. "Hm. That'll have to change. Well let us be on our way. Tomorrow we'll see our dear (Y/n) again." They got in the limo waiting for them and headed back to their house.

This chapter ended up being a lot longer then I thought it would be. I hope you enjoyed :) I'll be posting the next chapter..... somewhere within the next week. Thank you for reading and have a good night~ Or day wherever you are :D