Epilogue- Part III

Noel and (Y/n) we're in the process of packing up their belongings and stacking them neatly by the entrance of their home to make it easier for when the moving guys come the next morning to pick up and load their stuff with ease onto the moving truck. (Y/n) had also taken a pregnancy test a few days before and it turned up positive. Her and Noel were excited and wanted to call their friends and family about the news and invite them to their baby shower that needed to be planned but their joyous plans quickly subsided due to having to make unexpected moving plans.

After finding out Kaito and Ren were out and about, Noel and (Y/n) didn't want to risk anything getting out about their current location. So, Chris, who was more then willing to help them out now that he was in the more higher ups in his career.

"(Y/n), you really should be resting and let me take care of all of this packing. I don't want you to tire yourself out."

"Please. It's only barely in the first trimester. I can handle myself for now."

"I know, but what kind of husband would I be if I let my pregnant wife do this kind of hard work?" He chuckled as he set down another moving box by the door. (Y/n) smiled at him as she got an idea. She waited for him to turn his back on her and she began walking up behind him in silence. As Noel stretched his arms up about to grab some dishes from the top cabinet (Y/n) caught him by surprise by tickling him. The two quickly got into a playful tickling match. The playful match ended with the both of them on the soft living room rug. Noel was on top of (Y/n) and between her legs. Noel began planting kisses all over her face until he got to her lips. He began kissing her lips with passion turning a sweet and playful scenario into a intense and fervent make out session. (Y/n) moan into the kiss as she felt something hard pushing up against her womanhood. The environment was just right for the mood. The warm and dimly lit living room. The moon and night sky wide and visible through their large panel window at the front of their house adding a more romantic flare and a bit of a chance of someone catching them in the moment. That possibility made the scenario more of a turn on for both of them considering the nearest neighbor that they had was about a mile away from them.

Noel began to remove his shirt exposing his muscular body to her. Soon after the both of them were down to nothing leaving them both showcasing their bodies to each other. (Y/n) pushed him over onto his back, kissing him down along his jawline, neck, his abdomen, until she got down to his hard member. She gently wrapped her hand around it and began stroking it. Noel softly moaned. (Y/n) watched at his pleasured expressions as she stroked him. Noel then picked his head up and looked down at the action. (Y/n) took the opportunity and took his member into her mouth as she looked intently into his eyes. This caused him to let out profanities at the immense indulgence.

"Oh, fuck.....get your ass over here, (Y/n)." She stopped her actions and knew immediately what Noel wanted her to do. She crawled up to him and placed her womanhood right over his face. Noel latched onto her clit, swirling and flicking his tongue over it. "Aaaahhhh. Oh, fuck yeah." She grabbed her breasts, massaging them as Noel did wonders with his tongue. Her breathing became more faster and shallow, her heartbeat more rapid. Her toes began to curl as she was getting closer and closer to her climax. She began grinding her hips to intensify the sensation. "Oh, fuck. Fuck. Aaaahh, yes! I'm cumming!" She felt her insides pulsate as she reached her orgasm. Her moans echoed throughout the house as Noel continued to eat as she rode out her high point. A minute after, Noel gradually stopped, allowing (Y/n) to remove herself from on top of his face.

Noel sat up and slowly pushed her to the ground as he got on top of her, placing his member at her entrance and sliding in with ease causing her to gasp. Noel waited a few seconds before he started moving. He then wrapped his hand around her neck, applying delicate pressure as he pumped inside of her, looking down at her and taking in the sight of him making love to her. He watched her breasts bounce as his strokes became faster and deeper after he removed his hand from her neck and used it to place her leg over his shoulder causing even deeper penetration. Both enjoying every moment of euphoria, their moans echoing throughout the house, mixed with the sounds of their skin slapping against one another.

"Aaaaaahhhh! Fuck my pussy! Fuck it!!" This sent Noel over the edge. Bringing out his dominate side. He picked her up off the floor while still inside of her and moved them over to the large window panel. He then placed her down on her feet and spun her around so her back was facing him. (Y/n)'s breasts were now pressed against the glass as Noel pushed his member inside of her. She moaned again as he began pumping inside of her at the same rhythm as before while he grabbed a handful of her hair and his other hand wrapped around her waist. "You like it when I fuck you like this? Huh?....Fuck!! Your pussy is so good!....I'm about to cum!!"

"Cum inside me, please!"

Almost on command, Noel came inside of her. He continued to pump even after finishing until eventually his strokes became slower due to the overwhelming sensitivity on the tip of his member. He groaned as he pulled out of her and with his arm that was still around her waist, he brought her back towards him, feeling the warmth of her skin against his chest and planted several sweet kisses on her neck. (Y/n) rolled her head back as he kissed her neck, shutting her eyes in contentment, all while she felt Noel's cum rolling down the inside of her thigh. "Did you enjoy that, my love?" (Y/n) softly chuckled. "I did. A lot." They both smiled and shared a kiss. "Good. Now, let's go clean ourselves up and go to bed. We can finish packing the rest of our stuff early tomorrow."

They both walked away from the living room and headed up towards their master bedroom to ready themselves for bed, unaware that they had put on a show for someone lurking in the shadows outside of their home.