lxiii. i dont hate you

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// sixty three• 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// sixty three
• 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎

After Julia broke Steve's heart, the witch couldn't stand to look at him after what she did forcing Robin to switch seats with her as they made their way back out from the lake, no one dared to questioned them about anything.

Right there, Julia wanted to fly away and forget the conversation they had, like it never had happened but she couldn't, she couldn't just get up and fly away when her friends needed her, Steve needed her whether he liked to admit it or not.

The plan had started, everyone dressed in gear minus Erica, Lucas and Max, they were going to stay in the real world of Hawkins while the rest of them went into the upside down, Julia stood back close behind Eddie watching everyone else as they repeated Nancy's plan back to her.

"Nobody moves on to next phase until we've all copied. Nobody deviates from the plan, no matter what." Nancy explained looking at each of them. "Got it?"

"Got it."

They repeated, walking out of the RV walking into the dark night of Hawkins towards Eddie trailer, Steve was the first to enter flicking the lights on and removed his backpack.

"Be careful." Dustin spoke softly worried for his friends safety, Steve was going to be the first to climb up. "Thanks, buddy." Steve smiles patting his back and jumped onto the rope. "Here goes, nothing."

The three girls watched him climb further up as he flipped around landing perfectly on his feet like a cat would do, Robin scoffs. "What does he want us to do, applaud?" Julia stared up into the hole hearing rusting in the back, Steve appeared dropping a much dirtier mattress onto the ground.

"All right, let's go." Steve says softly, Nancy volunteered going next, removing her bag as well, the girl landed on her back with a thump taking Steve's hand letting him pull her up, when she moved away from the mattress the four other teens tossed up the bags along with their weapons.

So enough everyone was over on the upside down but Dustin, the boy refused to go up unless Julia went up, he claims that he wanted to see the girl fly through the hole, something he hadn't seen in a really long time.

"Holy shit." Dustin chuckled with a grin, staring up at the scarlet magic floating around him until she landed beside Robin and it was all gone.

"All right, come up." Steve says softly, smiling on how excited Dustin looked, the teen huffs jumping into the rope wrapped his legs around it using all his strength to flip onto his back landing on the mattress. The boy sat up quickly only to be grabbed by Eddie and Steve.