The Meeting of Two Heroes! The Beginning of The Journey!

It was a nice sunny day. Chris was a lone traveler, wherever the wind takes him. He was walking along the desert for a place to stay for the day.

Chris: Phew! It sure is hot today! I hope I can find a town soon to stay in for the day, besides I'm starting to get kinda hungry

Chris jumped off the ground and started to fly.

Chris: I hope there's a town nearby!

Then after flying for five minutes, Chris saw a lighthouse near the ocean.

Chris: Hmmm? A lighthouse! Maybe I can get some directions.

Chris flew to the lighthouse and landed on his fight and started to knock on the door of the lighthouse.

Chris: Hellooooo! Anybody home? I need help finding another town! Hellooooo!

Chris was knocking too hard and accidentally broke the door glass.

Chris:

Chris: OH NO OH NO!!! I'M IN TROUBLE NOW!! Ummm, ummm!

Chris crumbled the broken glass to dust and blew it away to the sand, but then karma didn't bite him this time and he found a town!

Chris: Finally! A town! Gotta go there!

Chris then went to the town that was in the desert to get supplies or just relax there after his journey around the world.

Chris walked through Scuttle Town and saw alot of people with desert clothing, but saw alot of women with their midriff exposed.

Chris: *Blushes* Man this must be my lucky day today!

Chris: What should I do? You know what! Eat first and shop and sleep later.

But when Chris wasn't looking, he bumped into another person and fell to the ground.

Chris: Oof!

???: Oof!

Chris: Hey! Watch where your go- (SWEET MOTHER OF SUGAR!!)

Chris bumped into a beautiful girl with long purple hair and he furiously blushed.