The Shattered Memories - The Dying Stars

Somewhere in the Unknown Realm, Plink, Staria, Adam, Nebula, Tails Uraraka and Izuku are unconscious. Until they all woke up with pain. They got up and then looked around. They saw the realm changing into a Realm of Dying Stars which were slowly burning out.

Izuku: Woah... What happened?

Plink: This looks scary!!!

Staria and Adam: *Hugs Plink* Don't worry sweetheart! We're here!

Ochako: Are we in a Memory of some kind?

Nebula: There's no where to go but forward!

Everyone proceeded to move forward and the more further they got into the realm. It changed into a Familiar Place that Nebula was in. There were waterfalls, stones, flowers, and vines everywhere.

Nebula: Wait I remember this place! This is the Water Lily's Den! This is where I saved Lady Plink! What if we go deeper?

They went further in and found nothing. No enemies. No obstacles. No nothing. Just Vines and Waterfalls everywhere. Then they went further in and they were all blinded by a flash of light. Then they were in a Nighttime Beach under dying stars.

Plink: Wait! This is where Mommy and Daddy took me for my birthday every time!

Staria and Adam: How we missed this place!

Then with a bright glow of red, Evil Chris was standing their infront of them and he was breathing heavily with his whole body shaking madly. Everyone got scared and backed up away from him.

Evil Chris: IT SEEMS YOU HAVE FOUND MY FAVORITE PLACE. BUT MY REALITY IS ALL JUST A LIE. EVERYTHING I DO HAS TO PISS YOU OFF. I PUT MY LIFE ON THE LINE TO PROTECT WHAT THEY LOVE. AND THIS IS HOW ALL OF YOU REPAY ME!?!?! BY TRYING TO KILL ME!?!?

Nebula: Your messing up the Timelines from their original design!! You just have to let it flow!!

Evil Chris: HAVE YOH EVER HEARD OF THE PHRASE "I DON'T FOLLOW DESIGNS"!? YOUR DESIGN IS LEADING TO YOUR DOOMS!!! I LOST EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF THIS DESIGN!!!!

Izuku: Yeah it may suck. But it's nothing to start a major disaster over!!!

Evil Chris: I DON'T CARE!!!! I DON-

Then Evil Chris began to hear the Voices again and then he grabbed his head and he screamed in pain and fear and he was coughing out lots of blood.

Evil Chris: *Screaming* OH GOD!!! OH GO- *Coughing out blood*

Plink: ARE YOU OKAY!?!

Then somewhere in his mind, he saw three figures standing infront of him. They walked up closer to him and then he backed up in fear. It was Plink, Staria and Nebula, but with a horrifying twist. Their Selera's were Black instead of white. Their Irises were black as well with their Puplis blood red. They had white cold skin and their clothes were blood red and black, and they had bloody injuries everywhere on their body while they cried blood all the time.

Evil Chris: WHAT!?! NO NO NO NO NO!!!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!

Staria.EXE: This is all your fault. You killed us. You killed all of us. Tell me, did it feel good? Are you proud of yourself?

Plink.EXE: *Crying Blood* WHY!? WHY DID YOU KILL ALL OF US!? WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US!?

Nebula.EXE: How could you do this to us? This is all YOUR FAULT CHRIS!!!

MURDERER!!!

PSYCHOPATH!!!!

HEARTLESS!!!!