Training of A Brother! Trials of Vincent!

Zuri woke up and then he yawned and stretched before he shook Sandra gently to wake up and then she stretched and yawned before she snuggled with Zuri and he blushed before he snuggled with her. Then Goku came in and greeted the two.

Goku: Good morning guys! Chi Chi's making breakfast and also Zuri don't forget your training with Chris!

Zuri: I won't! Thanks dad!

Sandra: Training for what?

Zuri: To grow stronger not only to fight stronger foes, but to protect you as well!

Sandra: Awww Zuri!

Zuri: *Goku giggle*

After breakfast they went outside and they flew to Scuttle Town for Chris's Training, but instead they were greeted by Vincent.

Vincent: Oh hello Spawn of Kakarot.

Zuri: Wait. *Shaking* W-Where's Shantae and Chris?

Vincent: Well-

Somewhere in Paradise Island, Shantae was in her Swimsuit sitting on a beach chair before Chris in his Swimming trunks came to give Shantae some Lemonade and then they both sat down and clicked their Glasses together before drinking it and watching the Sunset.

Zuri: WHAT!? THEY'RE ON VACATION FOR A MONTH!?

Vincent: Yes. So I'm going to be your substitute until they get back. So I hope your ready. Cause no one's coming to save your mediocre ass. *Pulls a Pin on a Grenade* Oh look a live grenade.

Vincent threw a Grenade to Zuri and it exploded infront of his face as he screamed in fear being blown up and then he crashed to the floor and was coughing up a storm due to the smoke.

Zuri: WHAT THE HELL VINCENT!?

Vincent: *Sarcastically* Oh forgive me. Here have a donut.

Zuri: Oh really?

Vincent pulled out a donut case and then Zuri went from mad to happy as he ran to Vincent to get a donut but when he putted his hand in the case he felt something snap at him and he cried in pain.

Zuri: *Woman Scream* IT'S A F##KING MOUSETRAP!!! *Crying like Goku*

Vincent: Lesson number 1. Never stick your hand in something.

Sandra: WHAT THE HELL VINCENT!?

Vincent: Come on. We have lots to learn.

Then Vincent and the two went to Sky's Hatchery which Sky was helping Vincent train Zuri.

Sky: Okay! Lesson Number 2! You must have extreme focus and reflexes! So for this task! All you need to do is pet Wrench for one minute!

Zuri: Oh ho ho ho ho this is just too easy!

Sky: *Evil Grin* Without him bitting you!

Zuri:

Sky: Your time starts now!

Zuri the petted Wrench on yhr back but then he bit him and he screamed like Tom the Cat. He petted his head but Wrench bit him again. He petted his beak but he bit him. Zuri tried so many times to pet Wrench but then he was bitten so many times that bite marks were all over Zuri's body. He fell to the ground completely exhausted.

Zuri: OW OW OW!! EVERYTHING HURTS!!!!

Sky: Wrench doesn't like you I guess.

Zuri: No kidding.....