The Shattered Memories - Enemies To The End

Team Terran has survived Evil Chris's Slaughter. In another Realm somewhere lost, Vincent, Vegeta, Kirishima, Rottytops, Sky, Bolo, Amara, Rokan, Gohan, Jewel and Jinn we're unconscious. They all woke up in pain and then got up to see that they were lost in a Unknown Realm.

Vincent: Great. Where are we now?

Jinn: I don't know. But I regret every second helping you guys.

Jewel: Jinn. We were gonna end up like this anyways.

Kirishima: He literally separated us from our friends! Now that's not Manly!

Vegeta: Can you say anything but Manly!?!

Gohan: Vegeta! Stop it! Fighting is gonna get us nowhere!

Rottytops: Can we go now!? This place is giving me the creeps!

Bolo: Not to be mean and all but aren't you a Zombie?

Rokan: Let's just go....

Amara: Before something bad happens.

Everyone walked forward and then they went into the Realm. They walked for a short while and then the realm changed around them. And then a huge flash of light appeared and then when it faded they were in the Nightmare Realm. The exact same Realm where Sky, Rottytops and Bolo saved Shantae from her Corruption.

Sky: The Nightmare Realm!?

Bolo: Why are we here!?

Rottytops: Is this some sort of trick!?

Then Evil Chris bursted through the Realm while coughing out blood and then wiped his blood of his mask and then he was staring at the Heroes in a fierce way.

Evil Chris: Why... Why do you all must have to give me a hard time!? WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS SPREAD THE SAME LIES!?

Vincent: HERE'S A BETTER QUESTION! WHY DID YOU DO ALL OF THIS!?

Evil Chris: WHY!?! MY FRIENDS WERE IMPOSTERS!!! THEY NEVER LOVED ME!!! I LOVED THEM!! YOU THINK THEY WERE MY FRIENDS!? I WAS THEY'RE BEST FRIEND! I FOUGHT BY THEIR SIDE! I LOVED THEM LIKE SIBLINGS AND THEY... Betrayed me. But now. I will destroy, EVERYTHING THEY LOVE!!!!!

Then he started to hear the Voices again and then he grabbed his head and screamed in absolute pain as he heard the Voices scream in his mind "HELP ME" and he coughed out alot of blood in the process which made everyone terrified. Then somewhere in his mind he saw Rottytops, Sky and Bolo with thier Bloody Appearance just like the others he saw.

Sky.EXE: Oh look who it is. The guy that killed Shantae and murdered us all. Why is this not a surprise?

Evil Chris: *Crying Blood* I didn't kill her!!! I promise! I swear!!!

Bolo.EXE: WELL YOU MURDERED US!!! ISN'T THAT SOMETHING YOU DID!?

Rottytops.EXE: How did it feel? Killing us? Did you feel bad or good? How could you do this to your friends? WELL MAYBE WE WOULD'VE BEEN BETTER OFF WITHOUT A FRIEND LIKE YOU!!!

LIAR!!!

FAKE FRIEND!!!

MONSTER!!!

???: Help me.... Please!

Evil Chris: *Crying Blood* THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!! NO NO NO!!! NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!