Blossoming The World of Life! Terran Awakens The Nature Within!

After the rescue of Plink and the Seer Guardian Genie, Terran was lying down on the floor and he got up and he was completely lost. He very carefully examined his surroundings and then he walked down the magical hallway and then he carefully entered the Room that looked like an Arena of magic and then Million showed up along with an Enslaved Vera and Refresh Guardian Genie.

SSJG AFO Million: Oh look. It's the one Saiyan who is so scared of everything!! How pitiful. Even I conquered my fears when I was just 3 years old. You are a disgrace of Saiyan Blood.

Vera: *Crying* TERRAN!! HELP US PLEASE!!

Refresh Guardian Genie: LET US GO!! PLEASE!! DON'T DO THIS TO US!!

Terran: VERA!! REFRESH GUARDIAN GENIE!! Y-YOU BETTER L-LET THEM GO OR-

SSJG AFO Million: Or what!? Your gonna plant me to death!? Or your gonna scare me to death!? You are pathetic! Your afraid of everything!! I'll make you fear me more than your other fears like the coward that you are!!! Are you going to die for these worthless slaves or are you going to run away?

Terran was silent. He knew all of these thing were true. He felt like crying but then he remembered Blossom and Chris not to be afraid of anything.

Terran: I-I WON'T B-BACK D-DOWN!! I WILL SAVE THEM BOTH!!!

SSJG AFO Million: So your going to die for them. That was your biggest mistake. Now the bloodshed and the blood bath begins with you!! VERA AND REFRESH GUARDIAN GENIE! I WISH FOR YOU TO CREATE A BEAST THAT'S MORE POWERFUL THAN THIS COWARD OF A SAIYAN!!!

Terran: NOOO!!!

Vera and the Refresh Guardian Genie: As you wish Master... *Crying* We're so sorry Terran!!

Then black lightning struck them and Vera and the Refresh Guardian Genie screamed in pain while the black lightning was striking them and then they were forced to create a terrible beast of their own Refresh Magic. Then a huge black orb surrounded by Refresh Magic appeared and sucked all the Refresh Magic in and a creature burtsed out of the black orb and then roared in distortion and then gave a death glare at Terran and he was terrified.

 Then a huge black orb surrounded by Refresh Magic appeared and sucked all the Refresh Magic in and a creature burtsed out of the black orb and then roared in distortion and then gave a death glare at Terran and he was terrified

Vera and the Refresh Guardian Genie collapsed to the ground and they were heavily breathing in exhaustion and then they cried silently that they created a terrible beast to kill Terran. They they're hands were chained up along with their necks too then Million explained it to Terran.

SSJG AFO Million: This here is the Scrouge of their Refresh Magic. I call it Refresh Blight. This creature was created to be even better than YOU. It is the true form of you, the true version of you, the true you! Your just a mere fake! Allow me to demonstrate. Creature! KILL HIM!!!

Refresh Blight: *Distorted Roaring*

SSJG AFO Million: This thing will be the very last thing you see. Goodbye you COWARD!!