The Truth Revealed - The GENOCIDE Route

WARNING: This chapter may get emotional, violent, and may have disturbing things in here. So if you think you are uncomfortable with this chapter, then please skip this or wait until the next chapter is out. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Shantae, Chris, Zuri, Kyle, Sonic, Izuku and Trunks were in Evil Chris's mind and all around them were Memories of Shantae and Good Times they had.

Shantae: Wow! Look at this place! It's beautiful!

Chris: These memories are so beautiful! Oh those were the days!

Trunks: We have no time to take a trip back to Memory Lane. We need to look for why he's acting like this.

Kyle: As much as I want to look at them, he's right.

Izuku: We need to go in and put before Evil Chris wakes up!

Zuri: Okay, let's head out.

Everyone took a trip down Evil Chris's Memories and then they saw good ones, bad ones and then they saw a Sphere containing a Memory, but it was locked up.

Shantae: What's in there?

Everyone broke in and then they unchained the Memory.

Chris: This may be why Evil Me is acting like this!

Trunks: Well let's have a look.

Everyone all played the Memory. But they didn't realize... They just made the biggest mistake of their lives...

The F O R G O T T E N Memory

SSGSS Chris: KAMEHAMEHAAAAA!!!!

Chris fired a Kamehameha at a Mysterious Figure. Then he blocked it and then he rapidly striked Chris over and over again before he axe kicked him to the ground. Chris transformed into Ultra Instinct -Sign- and then he charged at the Mysterious Figure and rapidly striked him but then he countered all of his attacks before Chris did a roundhouse kick but he tanked it.

UIS Chris: (Echoed Voice) What!? He didn't even try to dodge!!

???: Hey Chris! KAMEHAME-THIS!!!

The Mysterious Figure swiped his arm and then Blood Sickles slashed Chris repeatedly and then he was badly injured and the Mysterious Figure slammed him to the ground.

???: Awww come on Chris!! What's the fun about being a Hero? With the power you have you should become a Villian! You won't believe how better it is!

UIS Chris: (Echoed Voice) I'M NOT A PSYCHOPATH LIKE YOU!!!

???: Chris! Chris!!! May I remind you that you haven't been able to land a single SCRATCH on me? That's how weak you are! And you'll die of old age so you'll never grow stronger!! But if you join me and become a Villain, then you'll be able to train for Millions of Years! What do ya say?

UIS Chris: (Echoed Voice): NEVER!!!!

???: Chris please! I don't wanna kill you! I wanna keep fighting! This is the most fun I ever had! And I really want you to become a Villian! But if I keep knocking some sense into you then you'll die! I don't want that! So please join me and become a Villian, Pretty Please? You're wasting your beautiful strength!

UIS Chris: (Echoed Voice) NEVER!!!!!!

The Mysterious Figure then grabbed Chris and then threw him to the wall and then he was about to fire Blood Tendrils put of his hand.

???: Oh well! That's a Shame! No offense Chris but now you need to die! I hope you can forgive me! I am so sorry for this!

Then he fired his Tendrils and Chris braced himself.