A Shady but Deadly Sale! The Dying Life of a New Threat!

It was a bright sunny day at Scuttle Town. Everyone was getting business done as usual. Speaking of business a salesman has come into town to sell some things. But this was no ordinary salesman, he was "One of a kind".

 But this was no ordinary salesman, he was "One of a kind"

Tomura: Everyone gather! One and all! I come to share a special thing with all of you!

Everyone gathered around his ship stand curious of what's happening. Even Chris, Shantae, Sky, Bolo, Rottytops, Vincent, Mimic and Rokan.

Chris: Say what's going on?

Shantae: I don't know. Let's go check it out!

Tomura took out a painted colored rock out of his pocket and showed it to everyone.

Tomura: This is a rock!

Scuttle Villager: It's just a rock man!

Tomura: Oh this is no ordinary rock man... This rock is pure Wishnite! The rarest ores to exist here! This rock will grant any wish you desire!

Chris: Like the Dragon Balls!?

Tomura: Yes! Whatever you call em! Let me show you! I wish for my hood to turn into a Boa Constrictor!

Tomura tapped his hood and it glowed and turned into a Boa Constrictor!

The crowd was wildly impressed by this magical wish rock. And everyone wanted one.

Tomura: I'm gonna name you Raja! How is that?

Raja: *Hissing*

Tomura: I'll take that as a yes!

Shantae: I'll take three of them! How much!?

Tomura: Well this rock costs 500 Gems each.

Shantae: