Regrouping with Old Allies! The Fight to Stop Infinite!

Chris and Vincent returned to the Sacred Shrine with an injured Zuri, he fell to the floor and then he was fed a Senzu Bean by Chris and then Zuri saw Chi Chi and Luna before he cried tears and then he ran towards them and picked them up and hugged them tightly and then hugged back.

Zuri: *Crying* MOM!! SISTER!! YOUR ALRIGHT!!!

Luna: *Crying* BROTHER!!!

Chi Chi: *Crying* ZURI!!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!? YOU COULD HAVE KILLED YOURSELF!! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY BABY BOY!!

Zuri: *Crying* I'm sorry it's just... I really thought he killed you two!! I was so angry and sad and... HE'S RIGHT!!! I'M NOTHING!!!

Chi Chi: *Crying* DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT!!! YOU ARE GOKU'S SON, YOUR MY SON!! DON'T YOU EVER SAY YOUR NOTHING!!!

Zuri: *Crying* I'm sorry mom...

Chi Chi: *Crying* Don't apologize baby!! You did everything you could!!

Both of them hugged each other and Luna joined the hug and then Chris was crying before Goku, Gohan, Goten and Sarah teleported in thanks to Instant Transmission and then they joined the hug and the Son Family was reunited.

Goten and Gohan: Mom!! Sister!! Your okay!!

Goku: *Crying* CHI CHI!! THANK GOD YOUR OKAY!!!

Chi Chi: *Crying* Goku!!

Luna: *Crying* Daddy!! Brothers!!!

Then they broke the hug and then Zuri turned to everyone, including Lingering Will.

Zuri: Sarah... I'm sorry about your sister... I couldn't protect her...

Sarah: Don't blame yourself!! We can still get them back!

Goku: You did everything you could!!

Gohan and Goten: You did Zuri! You'll get him next time!

Zuri: Master... I'm sorry... I couldn't beat him...

Lingering Will: You gave it your best shot my pupil. It's okay to feel angry in Ultra Instinct, but if you use nothing but Pure Rage and Hatered, then it could kill you. By this time we only have two more days to prepare for the coming storm. We must train harder than ever. That includes you too Chris.

Chris: Yes sir!!

Lingering Will: Come. Let us begin.

Then Zuri wiped away his tears and then he got into a fighting position and entered Ultra Instinct Sign and Chris entered the state as well. Then they began to fight. Meanwhile back at the Red Ribbon Army Base, Neo Metal Sonic was on the top and looming over the place and he was still thinking about the words that Vinchris said. He couldn't get those words out of his head.

Neo Metal Chris: I don't have to... fight anymore? Grrrr... What does that mean? I can't get them out of my mind nor head. It's all just confusing...

Then Shantae Zero noticed his voice and then she climbed up the building and then she walked to him and then sat down next to him and then started to comfort him.

Shantae Zero: Metal Chris? Are you alright?

Neo Metal Chris: I dunno... That Portara Fusion said words that had me thinking for a long time. "You don't have to be a bad guy anymore. You can stop fighting." But what do they mean? I wish I knew the answer.

Shantae Zero: Did they also say that Humanity is not all that bad?

Neo Metal Chris: Yes...

Shantae Zero: Well... You may not like what I say... But I still think that Humanity is not all evil... That young girl I told you about, her sweet smile is the only thing that makes me not lose faith in Humanity. So hate me all you want, but I won't stop believing in Humanity.