The Final Day of Paradise! Give It Your All at The Half-Genie Festival!

Helios was on his knees and he was in an angry state that he was saying bad things about himself. He felt bad because he didn't deserve to be Harmony's Guardian. He was sad and felt the need to explode. Harmony hugged him and Helios hugged her back knowing that it was not his fault. Everyone went back inside and then Helios shook off his feeling. Everyone went to sleep for the next day to arrive. Helios, Raiden, Terran and Nebula had a question that kept them up at night.

Helios/Raiden/Terran/Nebula: What if... We asked them out on a date? What would they say? We can't sleep because... We're scared they might say no...

Day 7 - Final Day

It was the morning of the Final Day on Paradise Island. Janken, Risky Boots, Rokan, Rottytops, Sky, Vincent, Amara, Bolo, Mimic, Shantae and Chris were packing up their things and they checked out of the hotel and they were off to practice before tonight's Half-Genie Festival.

Shantae: Wow! This week has gone by fast! I'm really gonna miss everyone!

Vincent: Time flies when your having fun you know.

Chris: Hey guys! We still need to practice for the Half-Genie Festival!

Shantae: Your right! We still need to do that before we go back to Scuttle Town!

Mimic: Then we better get started then!

Everyone went to a building, it was the Rehearsal Building where the Half-Genies and the Saiyans Guardians were practicing.

Chris: Okay guys! We need to practice before the start of the Half-Genie Festival!

Raiden: Good thing that... *Grabs an Electric Guitar and plays a epic guitar solo* You have a guy who is a Master Musician! Also the drums say that your dumb Helios.

Helios: *Aura flares up* WHAT. DID YOU... SAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!? *Grabs drumsticks and starts to play an epic drum solo*

Harmony: ALRIGHT!! SHRED THOSE DRUMS HELIOS!!!

Rokan: HE'S KILLING IT!!!

Helios: *End the Drum Solo* DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT ME DRUMS.

Terran: Ummm... I can play the electric piano! But... I get a stage fright everytime I do....

Vera: Terran! It's okay! Show us what you got!

Terran then took a deep breath and then he played Beethoven Virus and he was in a moment where he was separated from his mind, he was just playing without thinking about anything as he played gracefully and then he ended the song and everyone applauded him and Terran felt bashful.

Vera: Terran! You were amazing!!!

Terran: *Blushes* Thanks!

Nebula: I don't have a musical instrument. But I do know how to dance!

Chris: I'll join too!

Rokan: Count me in!

Vincent and Janken: We can be the effect managers.

Amara: I can be the lighting director!

Shantae: Okay everyone! There's no time to waste! Let's practice!

Everyone: Right!!

The Half-Genies began to practice their magic. Shantae and Harmony practiced their fire and Quake Magic, Zapple with her Spark Magic, Plink with her Seer Magic and Vera with her Refresh Magic. The Guardian Saiyans practiced music and dancing. They did this for 5 hours until it was night time. The Half-Genie Festival was about to start. Everyone gathered around the Grand Arena and everyone was behind stage.