The Final Battle for The Genie Realm! The Fate of The Earth!

After all of the Half-Genies and Guardian Genies rescued. Chris, Goku and everyone else woke up in a grand magical hallway. They got up and looked around their surroundings but they saw nothing but magic.

Goku: Where are we?

Vegeta: We must be in the heart of this place.

Luna: Oh no! All of the magic is being corrupted!

Broly: And that's what's going to happen to the Half-Genies and Guardian Genies if we don't hurry! This is our last chance!

Chris: Come on guys! We have no time to lose!!

Everyone ran down the huge magical hallway and then they bursted through a huge magical door and then they all saw Million sitting on a throne holding the lamp that enslaved the Guardian Genies, the Grand Guardian Genie and Shantae.

SSJG AFO Million: I can't believe you all are still alive. Must I do everything myself!?

Shantae: CHRIS!!!

Grand Guardian Genie: Everyone! You're okay!!

Guardian Genies: You must stop this madman at once!

Goku: MILLION! THIS ENDS NOW!!!

SSJG AFO Million: Don't you see? I am a God. I have godlike power flowing in my vains. All of you are nothing but mortals! And mortals don't deserve to live!

Chris: MILLION! IF YOU DON'T STOP THIS THEN THE WHOLE GENIE REALM IS GOING TO BE CORRUPTED!! YOU HAVE TO STOP NOW!!!

SSJG AFO Million: I HAVE THE LAMP!! THAT MEANS THE HALF-GENIES AND GUARDIAN GENIES SERVE ME UNTIL I SAY THEY'RE (BEEP)ING DONE.

Chris: YOU BASTARD!! YOU'RE USING MY GIRLFRIEND AS A SLAVE!? THAT'S SOMETHING I WON'T FORGIVE!!!

Vegeta: WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?

Then Million laughed loudly at the heroes. He hooked his Lamp to his belt and then he got up and off the throne and walked towards the heroes.

SSJG AFO Million: Hahahaha!! WHY DON'T YOU STICK AROUND AND FIND OUT!?

Chris: This is it...

Goku: The Final Battle!

Vegeta and Vincent: No matter what happens...

Everyone: WE HAVE TO WIN!!!

And then at long last... The Final Battle began!!!

Goku screamed in rage and he transformed into Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan and he charged at Million and landed a devastating punch to his chest but then a huge dark spiral bursted out of Million's back and then went back inside of him and reflected all of the force he took from Goku and he was sent crashing to the wall as he screamed in pain. Vegeta, Vincent and Rokan screamed in anger and they went Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan as well and then they landed a powerful blow to Million's chest and a huge dark spiral bursted out of his back and went inside his body and unleashed a huge shockwave of dark magic and then the 3 where launched to the wall.

Then Chris roared in anger and went Super Saiyan God Evolution and then started to rapidly punch Million and then the Dark Spiral bursted out of Million's back and it grew bigger and bigger and then when Chris landed one devastating punch it grew massive and then it went into Million's body and then he unleashed a huge dark shockwave and Chris was sent crashing into the wall. Chris got out of the wall and he was heavily breathing.