The March to the Red Ribbon Army! The Battle of Steel!

After Zuri defeated Infinite and then punched the Drone to pieces, Magenta was scared and angry at the same time.

Magenta: HE-HE PUNCHED MY DRONE!!

Sandra: He is gonna kick your butt!

Magenta: Okay... Okay we can still figure this out right?

Carmine: They're on their way sir.

Magenta: DAMMIT WE NEED MORE TIME!! CHRIS BLACK, NEGA SHANTAE GO DEAL WITH THOSE ANNOYING PEOPLE!!

Chris Black: *Evil Laughing* Consider it done!

Chris Black and Nega Shantae teleported to Scuttle Town to cause Mayhem and then Metal Chris was ordered to be the line of defense while Infinite recovers his power. Everyone was ready for a massive fight at the Red Ribbon Army Base, but as they were about to leave, Scuttle Town was being attacked.

Nega Shantae: *Evil Laughing* Go ahead peasents!!! Run in fear!! Makes it more fun for me!!

Chris Black: Mortal Sinners! Prepare for Divine Justice!! *Evil Laughing*

Goku: Dang it!! We need to stay here to protect Scuttle Town!! Zuri! You'll need to go with a minority of us!!

Gamma 1/Gamma 2/Granolah/Gohan: We'll go with you Zuri!!

???: And I'll go too.

Everyone turned around to see a Green Namekian that was Goku's Friend and Gohan's Trainer. You guessed it, it was Piccolo.

 You guessed it, it was Piccolo

Gohan and Zuri: Mr. Piccolo!!!

Piccolo: I heard you were taking down the Red Ribbon Army again. Those bastard never give up. I'm going to help you take them down.

Zuri: Thank you...

Gohan: Are you sure Zuri? Your nowhere near battle condition!! Going there will be certain doom!!

Zuri: Well... It's a good day for doom.

Then back at the Red Ribbon Army Base, Sandra, Sahara, Luna and Chi Chi were sleeping on the bed together while cuddling with each other. Vincent and Ingnus left the room and then they met Bulma outside.

Vincent: Did you get them Mrs. Bulma?

Bulma: Yup! *Pulls out the Dragon Balls* All Seven! These things are easy to find nowadays thanks to my Dragon Rader MK.V! It only took one hour!

Ingnus: Good to know.

Then the Dragon Balls were placed down and then they all summoned Shenron and then he looked down on them as the sky turned dark.

Shenron: STATE YOUR WISH. I SHALL GRANT ANY WISH YOU DESIRE. YOU MAY HAVE 3 WISHES INSTEAD OF ONE IF YOUR WISHES ARE NOT TOO MUCH. GO ON, MAKE YOUR WISHES.

Vincent and Ingnus: Our goal for the sake of the world is to get stronger... So our wish is to unlock our True Potential.

Shenron: VERY WELL. *His eyes glow red*