The Plan to get Friends Back! Friends to the End!

Zuri was training with Lingering Will to activate Ultra Instinct beyond Ultra Instinct to defeat Infinite and save the Guardian Genies from him. Meanwhile Goku, Vegeta and everyone were still trying to communicate with Zuri and the others.

Goku: Well that's no good, I can't read their Ki Signatures! And Granolah, Gamma 1 and 2, Piccolo, and Gohan need more time to recover!

Vegeta: Oh quit your yapping Kakarot. They'll be back soon.

Sky: Vincent's been gone for a long time... I hope he's alright!

Mimic: Don't worry, he's Vincent! He won't go down that easy!

Meanwhile back at the Red Ribbon Army Base, Infinite returned along with Metal Chris and Shantae Zero about their grand success with their battle with Zuri.

Magenta: Ah! There are my favorite People! How was the Battle?

Infinite (Semi Perfect): *Evil Laughing* That Spawn of Kakarot didn't stand a chance. The new Genie Powers I got when I absorbed the Guardian Genies worked like a charm!

Queen Sahara: (What!? He absorbed the Guardian Genies!?! Oh no!!)

Sandra: Mommy? Are you alright!?

Queen Sahara hugged Sandra and then she was feeling scared. Ingnus and Vincent were shocked to hear that he absorbed the Guardian Genies for their power. Then that was the Cue that they needed to do something.

Nega Shantae: Baby~ Can we go attack Scuttle Town~?

Chris Black: Of course my love~

Ingnus and Vincent: We'll go with you.

Nega Shantae: Alright. Fine peasents. But you better not ruin my fun.

Then all four of them got into a Jet and then they took off. The Jet was on Auto Pilot so they can have a nice relaxing ride. Nega Shantae and Chris Black were making out until they ripped off their clothes and then they continued to make out while Ingnus and Vincent were watching the whole thing.

King Ingnus: They need Jesus...

Vincent: *Readies the Magic Polarizer* You better pray this works Grandpa. Or else when I live, I will kill you.

Then the Jet landed and then Chris Black and Nega Shantae jumped out and then hovered over Scuttle Town where the Z Fighters stood in a fighting position.

Goku: Well, here we go again!

Nega Shantae: I hope your all ready to die peasents!!

Chris Black: Mortal Sinners! Prepare for Divine Just-

Vincent and Ingnus broke out of the Jet and then they landed a powerful punch that shot then directly to the ground and then they ripped off their Red Ribbon Army Suits and then back in their original clothing.

Everyone: Vincent! Ingnus!!

Vincent: Time to tag out from here.

King Ingnus: Time to take out the Trash.

Nega Shantae and Chris Black: GRRRRRRRR!!! YOU LITTLE MORTAAAAAAALS!!!!!!

Nega Shantae and Chris Black charged up Ki before they transformed into Super Saiyan Rosé and then they charged at the two and then they engaged in battle as they blocked the two punches and they all four of them fired Ki Blasts at each other and then it was a shooting range.