The Worst of The Worst is Here... The Time of Infinite Perfection!

Everyone was relaxing at the Red Ribbon Army Base or what was left of it. While Zuri was being chased around by the Guardian Saiyans and everyone was laughing. Then Mechadrix and Shantae Zero were sitting down on some stairs and Goku, Gamma 1 and 2, and Dr. Hedo walked out to them.

Gamma 1: You've been here all this time?

Mechadrix: Were not leaving until I clesr my mind.

Gamma 2: You need some help with something?

Mechadrix: You wanna help me? Go away.

Dr. Hedo: Listen ummm Mechadrix, I was used by the Red Ribbon Army too, I know how you feel. I just wanted the world to have some heroes.

Mechadrix: Hehe. We all have something in common then. All I wanted was a better world for all Robots and Androids. Free to live their lives and to make their own choices.

Gamma 1: Well, we can help you!

Goku: Yeah! We'll make sure everyone goes easy on them!

Mechadrix: I-I I guess. Thank you.

Shantae Zero: And thank you to. For saving me and for inspiring me to fight Chris.

Shantae Zero then placed her hand on Mechadrix's Cheek and then kissed him on the cheek and then he started to turn red and steam alot which made Goku and the others laugh and Shantae Zero giggle. Then Zuri finally got away thanks to Sandra and then she was cuddling with Zuri.

Goku: So guys! Are you excited to go home?

Gamma 1 and Gamma 2: You don't have to tell us twice! Or even Once! Alright let's get the hell outta here!

Shantae Zero and Mechadrix: Where do we go?

Shantae: Hey! You both can stay with my Uncle!

Shantae Zero: Do you mean it?

Shantae: Yeah! He could use some Kind Robots to help him with his Work!

Shantae Zero: Well then... Thank you ever so much Human Me.

Mechadrix then started to have a beep on his radar.

Mechadrix: Hang on, I'm getting something and- LOOK OUT!!!!

Mechadrix grabbed Shantae Zero and Shantae before he leaped out of danger of a Giant Hand crushing the ground and then the Half-Genies and Guardian Saiyans were shoved away from the Blossom, Staria, Shockla, Paradisa, and Arianna before they were grabbed by two massive arms and then they screamed in fear as they were being pulled all the way to... Infinite!?!?

Vera/Zapple/Plink/Harmony/Shantae: MOM!!!!

Infinite's head was sliced in half, but yet he was still alive and he tighten his grip of the Guardian Genies and they screamed in pain as they were getting crushed.

Zuri: THAT'S INSANE!!!!! I KILLED YOU!!!!

Infinite (Imperfect): *Heavy Breathing* ZURI.... ZURI.... KAKAROT..... KAKAROOOOOOOOT!!!! I HATE YOU.... YOUR A PAIN IN MY END!!! I HATE YOU... I HATE YOU... YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I WANT TO KILL YOU ZURI AND KAKAROT!!!! FIRST I'LL FINALLY REACH PERFECTION!!! AND THEN I'LL BATHE IN YOUR BLOOD, ZURI!!!!

Infinite (Imperfect): *Evil Laughing* *Louder Laughing* *BROLY Z LAUGHING* KAKAROOOOOOOOT!!!! SON ZURIIIIIII!!!!! *BROLY Z LAUGHING*

Infinite was laughing completely insane like Z Broly and then everyone was terrified of how much Infinite wants to kill Zuri, especially the Guardian Genies.

Goku: Oh no!! HE REMINDS ME OF THE BROLY THAT HATES ME!!!

Arianna: YOU'RE A MONSTER!!!

Infinite (Imperfect): Monster? You say I'm a monster? No, I'm not a monster... I'M THE DEVIL!!! *BROLY Z LAUGHING*