Help For the Future! The Appearance of The Time Patrol!

After the Half-Genies and Guardian Saiyans became boyfriend and girlfriend, they went home to rest and then before it was Nighttime, the boys were chatting about their success and then the Girls came in wearing the Tan Line Princess Outfits.

The Girls: Are you boys ready for some "Royal Treatment"~?

The Boys: Oh yes we are our ladies~

All of the Girls layed on the bed with the boys.

The Girls: Your Princesses are ready when you boys are~

The Boys: Well shall we your highness?

The Girls: Come here big boys~

Then light turned off and then the all of the Boys and Girls started to make love~ 1 Hour Later then were completely relieved and extremely satisfied. Then the Girl put on their pajamas and then slept with their respective boyfriends and then they slept. The next morning Shantae delivered great news to everyone.

Shantae: Hey guys! Guess what! I finally figured out the Scroll that Queen Sahara gave me!

Chris: Really? What is it?

Then Shantae began to do a magical belly dance and then she struck a pose.

Shantae: Transform!

A pop of smoke occurred and then when the smoke faded she looked the same but had a purple monkey tail on her rear end. She transformed into a Saiyan!

Goku: Woah! You have a Saiyan Tail!

Shantae: Yup! Queen Sahara calls this the Saiyan Dance! It lasts for 5 Hours!

Sky: Can we learn it?

Shantae: Yeah!

5 Hours later everyone was taught the Saiyan Dance. The Guardian Genies and The Half-Genies along with Sky and Rottytops and Risky Boots did a belly dance and then Bolo did a dance that was similar to the Dance of The Fire God Ritual (Demon Slayer Reference) and then they all shouted Transform and they all of them had Colored Saiyan Tails. They turned into Saiyans as well!

Bolo: Wow! I feel so strong! I feel like I can take on the World!

Amara: *Blushes* Oh my~ So Manly~

Saiyan Bolo: *Goku giggle while blushing*

Chris/Vincent/Rokan: THAT'S OUR DAMN SISTER ASSHOLE!!!!

Plink: *Cuddling with her Tail* So fluffy!

Vera: *Cuddling with her Tail* So soft! It's like cotton candy!

Harmony: This makes me look like an extremely cool Woman! Don't you agree Helios?

Helios: *Nosebleeds and Blushes* Yes mommy.

Harmony: *Blushes* Oh my~ Did I hear that correctly~?

Helios: *Blushes and realized what he said* (S(BEEP)!)

Raiden: *Snuggling with Zapple's tail* Don't worry about me Zaps. I'm recharging!

Zapple: Oh you naughty boy~

Paradisa/Shockla/Arianna/Blossom/Staria: Honey? Be honest. Does this tail make me look cute?

John/Henry/Drake/Adam/Lewis: *Blushing Hardly and Nosebleeds* Yes Mommy.

Arianna/Blossom/Staria/Paradisa/Shockla: *Giggles* You naughty boys~

Sky and Rottytops: Oh boys~ Yoy like what you see~?

Rokan: *Nosebleeds and Blushes Hardly* IF I HAD TO DIE THEN I WANT THAT TAIL AND ZOMBIE THIGHS TO CRUSH MY SKULL!!! BOOYAH!!!

Vincent: *Blushes Hardly and Nosebleeds* YES MOMMY I LOVE IT.