Into The Sea Vent Lab! The Only Thing The Samurai Knows!

After Vera's Rescue, Raiden was looking for Zapple all over the Island. He couldn't find her anywhere and he even check every single place in less then 5 seconds but she was nowhere to be seen. Raiden kept looking and he was running out of places to look.

Raiden: Damn.... I can't find her anywhere. I searched all over the Island for her.... *Sigh* I'm pretty sure Master Shockla is disappointed in me.... Furious to be exact... I need to find her right away, but how!?

Then Raiden stepped on something and he felt Electricity flowing through him. He examined it and it was Spark Magic. Zapple left a trail for him!

Raiden: Hehe. Badass Zapple!

Raiden followed the trail in 5 seconds and he saw an abandoned laboratory that needed a pass code to get in. Raiden just shocked it and the door opened up. Then he went in to find Zapple!

Raiden entered the Lab and then he saw lava slowly flowing down the celling he quickly sped by it and continued on his way.

Raiden: Jesus... Only a psychopath would build all of this.

Raiden entered a room where Jellyfish and Wetgals where there waiting for him. He touched all of them and electrocuted all of them at 100 Volts and they died. Raiden moved forward and saw a room filed with Bone Fish and Sickly Silverfish. Raiden electrocuted them all in 1 second and then got to a room where he needed to solve a puzzle. He looked at his surroundings and then saw blocks and eyes. He touched one of them and then one block phased in. Raiden then started to hit all of the eyes extremely fast to find out all the possible combinations and then all the Blocks faded in and then he climbed them up to the next room.  Then Raiden got to a Battle Arena where he had to fight 4 Wetgals and 2 Rocket Archers. Raiden slammed his fist down and then lightning bursted out everywhere and electrocuted all of them and they died and Raiden moved on. Then he felt something touch his back. Then his face. He couldn't tell what it was so his sended out lightning everywhere in the room and it electrocuted all of the Phase Wall Dasher and they died. Then Raiden moved in to the next room where he saw stones below his feet. Then Raiden punched the ground rapidly and then broke the stones and then fell even deeper into the Labyrinth. Then he looked around and then he saw another room that was blocked with a bunch of stones. He broke through them and when he got to the room he almost fell into spikes. He then quickly sped to the next room without him touching the spikes and then he had to face all the enemies he faced at once. That was no problem for him because he sneded out lightning everywhere and all of the enemies died and he went on without hesitation and then he entered a cave of some like. He looked around and then he saw orange eyes light up in the dark. Then he saw multiple before the figure stepped out of the shadows. It was the Tubeworm Siren!

 It was the Tubeworm Siren!