Set Your Heart Ablaze! Helios: The Guardian of Harmony!

The huge firey tornado that Helios was in disappeared and then Harmony couldn't tell who the winner was because there was too much smoke. Then she saw two figures which was Sunfaller and Helios. She saw something absolutely terrible. Helios got his Solar Plexus pierced by Sunfaller and she broke down in tears.

Harmony: Helios... Helios!!! *Breaks down in tears* NOOOOOOOO!!!

Helios couldn't bare the pain and then he deactivated his Super Saiyan Quake form and then coughed out alot of blood. Sunfaller with his entire chest completely burned and destroyed was still breathing and he deactivated his Super Saiyan Bloodlust form.

Sunfaller: *Coughing out alot of blood* Impressive... Helios.... But I took heavy and fatal hits before.... This is one of them.... I thought you were gonna be easy work... But you turned out to be a pain in my ass....

Helios was bleeding hardly and then he remembered Paradisa's voice.

Paradisa: When your at your breaking point Helios... Always remember.

Helios grabbed Sunfaller's broken Pincer Blade and then landed a direct hit on his neck and then Sunfaller screamed in pain and Helios roared in rage.

Sunfaller: *Screaming in Pain* LET GOOOOOOO!!!!

Sunfaller tried to punch Helios but then he caught it and then Sunfaller was in complete shock.

Helios: I'M NOT LETTING GO!! NOT UNTIL I KILL YOU!!!

Helios pushed the Pincer Blade deeper into Sunfaller's neck and he screamed in pain while trying to get away from him. He tried to take out his arm from Helios but it was stuck!

Sunfaller: WHY CAN'T I PULL MY ARM OUT!?!?

Helios: I'LL NEVER LET YOU GOOOOO!!! *Rageful Screaming*

Sunfaller: *Rageful Screaming*

The two of them were screaming in rage at each other and then Helios pushed in his Pincer Blade almost to the middle of his neck and Sunfaller was absolutely in fear. Then he made one final attempt while screaming in fear and then pulled his arm out and  got away from Helios's grasp. Then Helios got on his knees and collapsed to the ground. He was barely breathing... Helios was on the brink of death. Harmony was breaking down in tears while looking at Helios. Then Sunfaller ate a Senzu Bean and then all of his fatal wounds disappeared and he was angry.

Sunfaller: You turned out to be a pain and my ass!! You know what!? SCREW MILLION'S ORDERS!! *Turns Super Saiyan Bloodlust* I JUST WANT YOU DEAD!!!

Sunfaller was walking up to Harmony ready to kill her. Harmony tried to back away from him but her arms were chained to the wall and she couldn't get free. Then Helios was felt gentle hands on his face. It was the Spirit of Paradisa.

Paradisa: I don't remember you being this sleepy.

Helios: .....

Paradisa: Helios... Please. *Crying* My daughter's life is at risk! Wake up!! Please!! And protect my daughter!! You have to stop that terrible man!!

SSJ BLOODLUST Sunfaller: SAY BYE BYE LADY!!!!

Harmony: *Screaming*

Then Sunfaller was about to pierce through Harmony's Solar Plexus, but then Helios caught his fist and then burned it to a crisp and Sunfaller screamed in absolute pain and pulled back his arm. Then Helios began to stand up and produce flames... Like the Sun itself.