How Long Will I Last? From The Memories of The Past?

WARNING: This chapter may get emotional, and it may make some readers cry or feel sad. So if you plan on reading this chapter, then I highly suggest you grab a tissue box or wait till the next chapter comes out. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

After the Time Patrol was chasing down Evil Chris. He was just strolling around the Multiverse trying to get away from all of the tragic events he saw and witnessed and his fight with Trunks.

Evil Chris: *Deep Sigh* I just want to get away from everything... It looks like nothing and no one cares about what I do anyways.... But how...?

Then he decided to travel the Multiverse and witness the beautiful world that Evil Chris lost. He traveled to the Hero and The Genie Universe and then he saw that Shantae was about to perform infront of everyone, including Izuku Midorya. He hid ontop of a roof of a building and then the crowd applaud for Shantae before she took a graceful bow and she began to dance and sing as music started to play.

Then Evil Chris remembered her beautiful voice and then he had a memory of the past.

Memory #1

Shantae was dancing gracefully for the crowd as she was singing Dance Through the Danger and then she gently grabbed Chris's arms and pulled him up Chris to the stage. Then Chris smirked and started to breakdance and then the two followed their movements and began to dance gracefully. When the performance ended Shantae was amazed.

Shantae: Chris! You were amazing!

Chris: Hehehe! Thanks! Dancing is my middle name!

Shantae: *Giggles*

Chris: *Goku giggle*

End of Memory

Evil Chris longed to dance with Shantae again. So he turned himself invisible and then when Midorya was on the stage to perform with Shantae. He secretly danced by Shantae's side like he always did in the past. Izuku and Shantae along with Evil Chris danced wonderfully and when the song ended, everyone cheered loudly for Izuku and Shantae but they didn't see Evil Chris. He desperately wanted to feel her hands one more time. But he knew that it has Izuku's Shantae and not his. So he left and went to travel to another Universe.

(Credit to AndrewLaVoice for letting me use this part of his story!)

In the Genies of Mayhem Universe, Evil Chris was watching The Genies of Mayhem, The Ninja and Shantae along with her loved ones were all together having a wonderful time. Having a beach day. Evil Chris was watching in the palm trees. They were having the time of their lives just like He and his friends did. He wanted to witness the beautiful feeling of friendship.

Evil Chris: Mugen Za Wardo.

All of the flow of Time stopped forever until Evil Chris wanted it to flow again. He came out of the palm tree and he saw his friends frozen in time. He saw thr Genies of Mayhem and The Ninja having fun. But then he saw Shantae and her friends having the time of their lives. He walked up to the Frozen Shantae and the touched her face gently.

Then he began to remember his memories again as he was looking at the scene of everyone having fun on the beach.

Memory #2

After Shantae and Chris's victory against Vincent when he almost acquired World Domination, Shantae, Chris, Sky, Rottytops and Bolo were at the beach celebrating and having a good time. Then Chris splashed Shantae with water and then she grinned.

Shantae: Oh you wanna play that way eh?

Chris: Bring it on Shantae!

Shantae transformed into her Mermaid Form and then created a huge splash with her tail and Chris was completely soaked.