A Brotherly Reunion! A New Friend's Journey to Zombie Island!

After Vincent and Chris's fight for the fate of Sequin Land, Vincent was taken to the Sequin Court for judgement for his wicked deed to destroy Earth.

Client: All rise for Judge Sequin!

Everyone rose from their seats as Judge Sequin arrived and sat down.

Judge Sequin: We are now gathered here for the trial of Vincent. He had destroyed a majority of Sequin Land, so we must decide his judgment.

Shantae: Your honor! Vincent has had a change of heart! We can trust him now!

Judge Sequin: Shantae, you are the Half-Genie Guardian of Sequin Land. But that title will not help you in this court. Vincent is responsible for impacting millions of lives and also tried to kill you.

Chris: Your honor. Vincent may have did all of that. But Vincent was neglected by our parents! They only wanted to make us into planet murdering psychopathic monsters! Everyone deserves a second chance! Vincent can change! I'll make sure that he is in check!

Everyone was inspired by Chris's words to protect his brother. Judge Sequin smiled and he said these words.

Judge Sequin: Son Christopher. You have a heart like no one has ever seen before. Alright. Vincent will be spared, but in return he must do hours of community service.

Vincent: Hehe! I'll serve this pathetic community! I guess...

Judge Sequin: 5,000 HOURS OF COMMUNITY SERVICE!! *Slams gavel*

Vincent: 5,000 HOURS!?

Judge Sequin: Goodbye! And good riddance!

Sequin Land guard tried to pull Vincent away, but he was too heavy. More and more guards tried to move him and it got to the point where Shantae turned into her elephant form and had to pull him but he didn't budge.

Shantae: Geez! Your so heavy!

Vincent: My body is made out of 1,000,000% muscle!

Shantae: How do your bones support your body then!?

Vincent: I don't have time for this...

Vincent pulled them ropes his was in and dragged the guards and Elephant Shantae out of the door.

Shantae: Wait wait! I'm still connected to these ropes! Get me out!!

Vincent with the guards and Shantae in her Elephant form, he barrged our the door and broke the wall and continued to drag them.

Judge Sequin: I JUST had that fixed!

Chris: Oh boy...

Back at Sequin Land, everyone was celebrating Chris's victory against Vincent until someone had to ruin the party!

Mayor Scuttlebutt: CHRIS! YOUR BANISHED FROM SCUTTLE TOWN!!

Everyone: WHAT!?

Chris: Why?! I saved everyone and everything from ultimate annihilation!

Mayor Scuttlebutt: YOU ALMOST DESTROYED EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IN THE FIRST PLACE!! I DON'T WANT A ANOTHER CRAZY ASS FIGHT BETWEEN YOU MONKEY PEOPLE! YOU HAVE GOT TO GO!

Shantae: NO! HE'S STAYING HERE!! HE RISKED HIS LIFE TO PROTECT US AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HIM!?

Mayor Scuttlebutt: I don't wanna another SCRATCH on my town!

Shantae: YOU SOLD YOUR TOWN TO AMMO BARON THAT ONE TIME!!

Mayor Scuttlebutt: You have no proof that was me! Even if I did do it I never did it again!