The Magical Rebirth - The Wish to See Her Smile Again...

Chris was completely exhausted and Evil Chris was standing up like nothing every happened. He was overflowing with Darkness and Light. Chris stood up and he was heavily breathing in exhaustion.

Chris: How... Are you still.... Going?

GSSJ NOTHING Evil Chris: *Using Sign Language* I was just testing you. And now matter how I badly injury you, you still get up and fight. Why?

Chris: Because... As long as I... Protect her... I won't give up on her.... I won't give up... on Shantae....

GSSJ NOTHING Evil Chris: (Shantae.... Who is this Shantae..? And why does she matter so much to him...? I can't remember anything.... It's all just a Fuzzy Memory that makes me angry. Wait... I heard that name before... In mt my Universe... There was a girl.... Shantae.)

GSSJ NOTHING Evil Chris: (Shantae's Voice) What do you mean by Shantae?

Chris: Ok... That is so creepy. But still... As long as she's not hurt. I won't stop protecting... Her...

GSSJ NOTHING Evil Chris: (Shantae's Voice) I remember her. You and I have something in common. Let me show you something Me.

Then Evil Chris began to engulfed the Entire Realm in Darkness and Light and then it began to crumble. Then Evil Chris walked forward and stopped.

GSSJ NOTHING Evil Chris: (His and Shantae's Voice) This. This is why we were created.

Then everything went Black for Chris and then he woke up and looked around and he saw nothing. But when he looked down he was standing above Scuttle Town and Shantae's Lighthouse while the sun was setting.

Chris: Wait... Scuttle Town?

Chris turned around and he saw Evil Chris hovering above the ground and then he saw that he was in a Gate Super Saiyan form... That looked exactly like Shantae. This was now known as... Gate Super Saiyan: REBIRTH.

 Gate Super Saiyan: REBIRTH

Chris: You... You look exactly like Shantae.

GSSJ REBIRTH Evil Chris: (His and Shantae's Voice): Don't worry. We'll put you out of your Misery.

Evil Chris placed his hand on the floor and then Fire started to burst out everywhere and then Chris transformed into Super Saiyan quickly.

SSJ Chris: OH SNOOSH!!!!

Chris quickly flew around and dodged all of the Flames but then Evil Chris delivered a Powerful Kick that sent him crashing to the Flames and then he raised his arms and then Lightning was ready to strike.

GSSJ REBIRTH Evil Chris: (His and Shantae's Voice) We'll put you out of your misery. Now die.

SSJ Chris: WHAT'S WITH THE WE!?