Form of Absolute Chaos and Destruction! Enter Ultra Ego!

Chris was exhausted after fighting his brother Vincent, he fell to his knees and he let out a big sign that he was going to win the fight. Shantae, Her friends, the Villains, the Mermaids and the Guardian Genies were relieved that Chris was going to win the fight and save their homeworld. Vincent emerged from the ashes back in his regular form.

Vincent: *Painful Coughing x4* Looks like I underestimated you Christopher...

SSGSS 20x Chris: IT'S OVER VINCENT! SURRENDER NOW!

Shantae: Yeah! You can't win now!

Vincent: My friends... your not realizing I have one more card to play! *Points up* can you guess what time it is?

Everyone looked up and they were in complete shock and disbelief. The terror was about to begin and was only beginning. Fears and terrible chills were crawling on everyone's back as they witnessed... A LUNAR ECLIPSE WAS OUT!!

 A LUNAR ECLIPSE WAS OUT!!

SSGSS 20x Chris: NO!

Vincent: Yes...

Vincent began to feel immense pain as the Blood Moon shined down on him. He started to produce black and purple lightning. The ground started to quake and so was the sky. Everyone was terrified and also Chris was too that they were too late. Vincent was obtaining his godlike power.

SSGSS 20x Chris: I WON'T LET YOU!!!

Chris flew to Vincent at full speed to stop him but he was too late.

Vincent: You all are complete fools...
Now I will show you... the true power.... OF DESTRUCTION!!!

Vincent screamed in absolute rage and anger and the reckoning has begun. The sky turned pitch black with stormy clouds, the ground began to crack and break with purple and black light. A huge burst of terrible darkness was unleashed and when it faded. Everyone including Chris was terrified. Vincent had eyebrows of s
Super Saiyan 3, he had black and purple hair shaped like Super Saiyan 2. This could only mean one thing... Ultra Ego was awakened.

 Ultra Ego was awakened