Battle of The Saiyans! Rokan V.S Nebula and Chris V.S Helios!

After the battles of the first two Saiyans and after Terran and Vincent's fight. Terran was laying on Vera's lap sleeping to regain his strength and energy while Vera was using her Refresh Magic to heal him. Vera was blushing as he slept on her lap.

Vera: Terran.... Your such a man. Your so brave, handsome, and cute when your worried. Your a real man! Maybe you could be... My man?

Terran snuggled on her lap and she blush and giggled. She kissed Terran on the forehead and then she rested with him.

Female Announcer: Okay! After that battle, the next fierce battle is...... Rokan V.S Nebula!!! The battle starts in 10 minutes everyone! So get preped up for a big fight!

Nebula: I guess I'm next in line.

Rokan: Don't hold back on me yo!

Nebula was in the locker rooms getting ready to fight Rokan by working out. Plink saw him and she blushed hardly. Then she had an idea and then sat on Nebula's back while he was doing push-ups and then she started cheerleading.

Plink: Give me a N! Give me a E! Give me a B! Give me a U! Give me a L! Give me a A! What does that spell? Nebula!!!

Nebula blushed and smiled and began to bench press Plink and she giggled with joy. Meanwhile Rokan was working on his flexibility and agility by breakdancing while Rottytops was beatboxing to spice things up then Rokan stopped breakdancing and then started to beatbox with her and then they hugged and kissed each other.

Rottytops: Good luck out there Rokan! Show him who's the freshest here!

Rokan: Hehe! It's nothing!

10 minutes later Nebula and Rokan walked out of the locker rooms into the Arena as everyone cheered for them while Plink and Rottytops were cheering the loudest. The two faced off as they smiled at each other.

Arena Town Mayor: The next battle will now start! And.... BEGIN!!!

Then the 3rd Battle start!

Rokan started to punch and kick Nebula as he tried to dodge all of them. Nebula quickly dodged all of them then Rokan tried to land a right hook on him.

Rokan: HERE COMES THE PAIN!! I'M GONNA PUNCH YOU SO HARD THAT YOUR HEADS GONNA SPIN LIKE A RE-

Nebula quickly grabbed his arm and Rokan was shocked to see this.

Nebula: I may not be stronger than you Rokan. But I'm smarter and more than you think! You always land a right hook with your combos. I know that! So now! I HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF WINNING!!

Nebula slammed Rokan to the ground and he grinned. Then he regained his posture and then fired a One Hand Kamehameha at Nebula and he barely managed to dodge it. Nebula flew aside the Kamehameha and then Seer Magic began to flow on his arm while flying at Rokan.

Nebula: SEER ARTS! 1ST STAR: METEOR SMAAAAAAAAAAAASH!!!