Awaken The Demons Within! Rokan V.S The Spider Queen!

Rokan was facing the Spider Queen to save Rottytops. Rokan saw that the Spider Queen wanted to eat Rottytops so he tried his best to negotiate with the Spider Queen and not fight forcefully.

Radical Night: Your highness, I don't wanna fight you! Just let go of her and we'll be on our way!

The Spider Queen roared in anger as he said that. Rokan had to fight and kill the Spider Queen. He had no other choice.

Radical Night: I'm sorry your highness. Forgive me but it's time for some Spider Extermination!

Rokan took out and spinned around two of his Splatannas and got in a fighting stance.

Rokan was ready to fight the Spider Queen to save Rottytops!

Rokan inked the floor and activated his Ink Watch to swing in it. The Spider Queen was stabbing the ink with her scythe-like legs to try and pincer Rokan. Rokan quietly emerged from the ink and and was running to Rottytops as quite as he can.

Radical Night: (First I gotta rescue Rottytops before things get really messy!)

Rokan wasn't watching were he was going and he accidentally stepped on a branch and it snapped causing the Spider Queen to turn around and notice Rokan. She roared in anger and spitted out orbs of acid at Rokan. Rokan was available to evade all of them thanks to his ink dodge roll. We was about to inkify his body until the Spider Queen's leg slammed Rokan all the way to a tree and his Ink Watch broke!

Radical Night: MY INK WATCH! DAMN IT! NOW I CAN'T SWIM IN INK!

Rokan then was starting to splat the Spider Queen's legs so he can maybe knock off her balance. They were not use and that only made the Spider Queen angrier! With her scythe-like legs she slammed them down on Rokan's Splatannas and they broke. Rokan tried to take out his other Hero Weapons but then the Spider Queen swiped him to a tree and his Hero Weapons fell into the lake.

Radical Night: MY WEAPONS!! (SHIT! NOW IM GONNA HAVE TO FIGHT BARE-HANDED!)

Rokan screamed and he turned into Super Saiyan and his hood went down and his yellow hair spiked up.

SSJ Radical Night: I don't want to kill you your highness. But your giving me no other choice!

Rokan tried to kick the Spider Queen in the face but she grabbed Rokan and he slammed her into the ground. Rokan quickly recovered and then fired multiple Ki Volleys at her. The Spider Queen screamed in pain and it only made her angrier. She roared and multiple Bonelegs appeared and they all attacked Rokan. Rokan was punching and kicking, trying to defeat them all, but the Spider Queen threw a huge rock at Rokan and he wasn't like and he got hit by it and he went crashing through the forest. Rokan screamed in anger and he turned into Super Saiyan 2. He had a sphere of light on his right hand.