Go and Break Your Limits! Janken: The Symbol of Peace and Justice!

Janken was screaming in despair and he was mourning loudly. The Pirate Master laughed at him for not being the Symbol of Peace. Janken was succumbing into despair and he was about to give up.

Janken: Im sorry everyone.... I couldn't beat him. I couldn't be the Symbol. I'm sorry everyone... I... Failed you all.....

Risky Boots: NO! DON'T YOU DARE SAY YOU FAILED!!

Prime Pirate Master: Hmmm?

Janken: What?

Chris: She's right! Risky is right! If you can't beat the Pirate Master. Then who can!?

Vincent: You have proved yourself time and time again! You can't lose now!

Shantae: Come on! Your the Symbol of Peace right!? Then don't stand down!

Rokan: Stand up to him! Don't let HIM own you! Your a real hero! Your Risky's hero!

Sky: You can do it!

Rottytops/Bolo: Beat his ass to the ground!

Townspeople: Come on Janken!

Everyone: COME ON JANKEN!! DO IT FOR RISKY BOOTS!! DO IT FOR THE WORLD!!

Soon everyone started to cheer for him. Everyone started to cheer for Janken. Janken felt hope rising in him and he looked at Risky Boots.

Risky Boots: Janken.. Do it for me! Defeat the Pirate Master! SHOW HIM WHY YOUR THE SYMBOL OF PEACE!!

Janken: They... They all believe in me... So.. I... I! I SHOULD BELIEVE IN MYSELF!!!

Prime Pirate Master: Very touching final words.

Janken: I'm not done yet! Fear not everyone... BECAUSE I AM HERE!! AND I AM HERE... TO FIGHT AND WIN... FOR I AM.... THE SYMBOL OF PEACE!!!!

Janken screamed in a blind rage and he went Super Saiyan Jiren. But then he screamed more and more and his firey aura grew larger and larger until it became massive. Then with more blind rage screaming Janken's aura completely burned away and destroyed the entire palace. Everyone got to safety just in time including Risky Boots who was still chained up. A massive eruption of Ki bursted out of the underground like the sun was erupting.

Out of the fire a figure was walking angrily towards the Pirate Master with each step quaking the ground

Out of the fire a figure was walking angrily towards the Pirate Master with each step quaking the ground. Janken finally and truly earned the title of Symbol of Peace. Janken went beyond his limits. Janken has unleashed Super Saiyan Jiren's full and true power... SUPER SAIYAN SUPER FULL POWER JIREN WAS BORN!!!

 SUPER SAIYAN SUPER FULL POWER JIREN WAS BORN!!!