How Long Will I Last? From These Memories of The Past? Part 2

WARNING: Yes, there is a second part of this. So I highly suggest you grab a tissue box, at least 2 of them. Once again, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

After Evil Chris's heartbreaking
experience, he went to go to other Universes to get away from all of the Villains he killed and all of the battles he fought. He just wanted to find peace but he couldn't because of his Curse.

Evil Chris: Why? Out of all of the people why me? This stupid curse... I don't know why I was granted the Curse of Mugen Shi (Infinite Death). The only thing I like about it is that everytime I die, I get revived and my power increases 1,000,000 times more powerful by my last attempt. But I just hate dying over and over again. Oh well... That's fate I guess... A Fate Worse Than Death.

Then he traveled to the past. The Very Very Past when Shantae was a child. It was a rainy day in Scuttle Town. He walked through the Townspeople and they didn't know who was that but ignored him to be safe. Then he saw a little girl shivering in the rain. It was Shantae as a child.

(Kid) Shantae: *Shivering* So... Cold... I wanna go home!

Then he hugged Shantae and then used his cape to cover Shantae and carried her and then she fell asleep. Evil Chris was shivering in the cold and Shantae was warm while he was trying to get her home. He was shivering in the cold rain but he didn't care because he just wanted Shantae to be safe. Then he knocked on Mimic's Workshop and then he was about to leave.

(Kid) Shantae: Wait!

Shantae ran to Evil Chris and she hugged him tightly.

(Kid) Shantae: Thank you so much mister!

Then he remembered something. He remembered all of Shantae's Kindness and then he broke down in tears and hugged her back while crying silently.

Evil Chris: *Crying Blood* Thank you... You be a good girl now okay...?

(Kid) Shantae: Okay!

Evil Chris then vanished and then Mimic came out and then he hugged Shantae tightly and was relieved that she was safe. Mimic thanked the person who brought her home safely by praying and then Evil Chris was watching from the distance. Then he was silently crying tears of blood.

Evil Chris: *Crying Blood* Why? Why did a sweet little girl have to suffer this fate? She's too innocent! WHY DID SHE HAVE TO SUFFER!? WHY!?!?!

Evil Chris screamed in rage and he almost shattered this Universe, he quickly realized and then he stopped screaming and then everything went back to normal.

Evil Chris: No no no... I need to stay calm... 1... 2... 3... 4... *Deep Sigh* I gotta stay calm.... I don't wanna ruin anymore lives....

He then left the Universe and went to go to another one. Then in another Universe, Zuri and Shantae were fighting Beerus as Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Godess. Evil Chris was watching from the distance and then when they were rapidly striking each other. Evil Chris had traumatizing memories of doing nothing but fighting and fighting and fighting.

Memory #4

SSGSS Chris: KAMEHAMEHAAAAA!!!!

Chris fired a Kamehameha at a Mysterious Figure. Then he blocked it and then he rapidly striked Chris over and over again before he axe kicked him to the ground. Chris transformed into Ultra Instinct -Sign- and then he charged at the Mysterious Figure and rapidly striked him but then he countered all of his attacks before Chris did a roundhouse kick but he tanked it.

UIS Chris: (Echoed Voice) What!? He didn't even try to dodge!!

Then The Mysterious Figure vanished and then rapidly striked Chris over and over again at blinding speeds before he axe kicked him to the ground and then he was about to finish Chris off but then Shantae whipped her hair at the Mysterious Figure.