Time For The Grand Finale! Raiden: The Guardian of Zapple!

Raiden was on the floor bleeding out while Zapple was forced to watch him suffer. Rodriguez patted him on the head and then he walked forward to Zapple and was about to kill her. Raiden woke up in a beach under a stormy sky. He was confused for a moment on where he was at. He couldn't use his Spark Arts or his Ki. He was wandering around the Beach looking for a way out until he heard a familiar voice that made him realize immediately who it was.

???: Well well! Look who decided to drop in this place!

Raiden then followed the voice all tha way to a woman who was looking at the stormy sky above. It was Raiden's Master and Zapple's Mother. It was Shockla.

Raiden: M-Master?

Raiden: M-Master?

Shockla: Well what are you waiting for? Gonna give this lady a hug or what?

Raiden ran to Shockla and he hugged her tightly and she hugged back. He noticed that we was trying to hold back his tears because he was too afraid to cry out blood. So Shockla encouraged him and hugged him.

Shockla: It's okay Raiden... Let it all out.

Raiden couldn't hold back anymore and he cried loudly while crying out blood. Shockla calmed him down the best she could.

Shockla: It's okay... Shhhh... Shhhh... I'm here now.

Raiden and Shockla hugged each other and then Raiden made a confession.

Raiden: Master... I was a coward... I couldn't protect Zapple... I'm nothing but a failure....

Shockla then grabbed his chest and then started to shake him around like Maracas.

Shockla: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? YOU COULDN'T PROTECT MY DAUGHTER AND YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT YOURSELF!? HELL NO I'M NOT GONNA ACCEPT THAT ATTITUDE!! I chose you for a really good reason Raiden! You have a very wonderful talent! You made my daughter laugh and smile again and again and now you feel bad about yourself!? I believe in you Raiden! Zapple believes in you! Me and her both believe in you! So believe in yourself will ya? That's all I'm asking from you!

Raiden: Believe in... Myself?

Shockla: Yeah! You can do anything if you believe in yourself!

Raiden: Thank you... Master Shockla!!

Shockla: I'm proud you Raiden! You don't know how much you came so far! Your a real Guardian now! You can do this!! Now kick this guy's ass will ya!?

Raiden: *Chuckles* I will!

Back in the real world, Rodriguez was walking towards Zapple and putted his blade on her neck.

SSJ JET Rodriguez: Sorry kid. But you gotta die!

Zapple: *Crying* RAIDEN!!!!!

Then a huge burst of lightning appeared and Raiden kicked Rodriguez in the face and he got crashed into a wall and Raiden stood infront of Zapple and was producing thunder like a raging storm.