The Secrets of The Fusion Dance! A New Fusion is Born!

After the surprisingly let's just say "Series of unfortunate events" Chris and Shantae were sleeping together in bed, until Chris felt like he needed to train hard. So he snuck out of the lighthouse and started to practice a familiar dance.

Chris: FU SION HA! FU SION HA! FU SION HA!

The loud yelling woke up Shantae and she went outside in her jammies to see what was going on outside and Chris blushed when he saw Shantae in her PJs.

Shantae: Mmmm.. Chris? What are you doing?

Chris: Oh I'm practicing a dance!

Shantae: Really? What kind of dance?

Chris: I call it the Fusion Dance! It requires two dancers, if they do the dance ritual properly, then they're bodys will become one!

Shantae: Wow! Really?

Chris: Well if they do it wrong then they turn into a obese or skinny version

Shantae: What!? I do not want that to happen!

Chris: Then practice makes perfect! Come practice with me!

Shantae: Alright then!

Shantae then practiced with Chris and they did the Fusion Dance basics and corrected each others moves while they both blushed at each other. After an hour of training they both decided to hit the sack.

It was morning in Scuttle Town and they woke up to meet there friends who were confused on what they did last night.

Sky: What were you to doing? We heard you screaming fu sion ha all night!

Shantae: Me and Chris were practicing!

Rottytops: Well guess that explains it!

But then an explosion occurred and they saw Risky Boots on on her ship with a newly improved Tinkerslug 2.0

Shantae: Risky Boots!

Chris: You just never give up do you!?

Risky Boots: I told you it wasn't the last you seen of me! Also I'm still mad because you shot me in the arm!

Chris: I flicked it at you which is a big difference!

Risky Boots: No it's not! Now you are really going to pay!

Then the Barons of Sequin Land showed up on Risky's side.

Ammo Baron: I hope your ready for Round 2 Clifford the Big Red Rage Monster!

Twitch/Vinegar: I hope it's our break time soon...

Hypno Baron: I told you fools! Squid Baron and Hypno Baron merchandise forever! MEE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE MEE HEHEHEHEHEHE MEE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!! Ow.

Squid Baron: Time for Game #2!

Techno Baron: Time for some Genie Business!

Sky: It's all the Villains that Shantae faced!