The Betreyal Of a Saiyan! The Plan to Rescue the Half-Genies!

Chris and the rest of the boys were back in the hotel recovering from their fierce fight with Million. After they woke up they we're sad and miserable that they couldn't protect them.

Chris: *Crying* DAMN IT!!! I FAILED TO PROTECT HER!!!

Rokan: *Crying* I FAILED TO BE ROTTY'S HERO!!!

Vincent: *Throwing the Vegeta Tantrum* DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!!! I FAILED TO PROTECT HER!!! I FAILED!!!

Terran/Nebula/Raiden/Helios: *Crying* We.... We failed.... We failed to protect them.... WHY DIDN'T WE PROTECT THEM!?

Everyone was sad that they were blaming themselves for not protecting the girls. Until the Guardian Saiyans heard familiar voices in their minds.

Blossom/Staria/Paradisa/Shockla: You didn't fail. There is still hope. Always remember...

Helios: NO!! I'M NOT GIVING UP!! I'M RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING US SAFE INCUDING HARMONY!!! BY THE LORD IS MY WITNESS I WILL BRING HER BACK SAFE... OR DIE TRYING!!

Chris: Helios! Stop it! Let's think of a plan an-

Terran: SCREW YOUR PLAN!!! I HAVE BEEN A COWARD ALL OF MY LIFE!! IF I CAN'T PROTECT VERA.... THEN HOW CAN I CALL MYSELF A GUARDIAN!?

Nebula: IF I CAN'T PROTECT PLINK. THAT SWEET INNOCENT GIRL... THEN HOW CAN A BECOME... A HERO WHO SAVES EVERYONE!?

Raiden: ZAPPLE IS THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS ME GOING!! WITHOUT HER THEN I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!!

Vincent: I PROMISED SKY TO ALWAYS BE HER PRIDE AND JOY... AND I'M NOT GOING BACK ON MY PROMISE IF IT KILLS ME!!!

Rokan: I WILL ALWAYS AND NEVER STOP BEING ROTTY'S HERO!! *Transforms into his Hero Suit* BECAUSE THATS WHAT HEROES DO!!!

Chris: ......

Chris: I made a promise to someone very special to Shantae.... I'M NOT GOING BACK ON THAT PROMISE!! NOT NOW, NOT EVER!!!

Bolo: WAIT GUYS!! WE'RE JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS HERE!!

Janken/Risky Boots: We're gonna help you guys.

Amara: WAIT!! CAN WE THINK OF A PL-

All of the Guardian Saiyans bursted out of the hotel and went all around Paradise Island to look for their respective girlfriends.

Amara: Aaaaand their gone. Great!

Meanwhile in a hidden forest. Million and the Saiyans of Destruction landed to see what was going on with their aircraft.

Million: Any luck?

Saiyan Pilot: Not good boss.... That damn bastard took out the left engine! This will take weeks to repair!

Million: Saiyans of Destruction. Help me get this thing going.

The Saiyans of Destruction got off the aircraft with the girls and then they putted them all together as they all struggled to get free while muffling.

Sunfaller: BladeWolf! Your on Lady Duty!

BladeWolf sat down next to Half-Genies, Sky and Lobster Siren. All of the girls struggled to get free while they muffled. Lobster Siren muffled the loudest and BladeWolf became annoyed and took of her mask.

BladeWolf: Whatever you have to say, you have 60 seconds before I put this back on.

Lobster Siren: Mister! Please don't do this!

BladeWolf: I have no choice.

Lobster Siren: Well I had a mother who made me do bad things! She made me do it but I didn't want to! *Crying* I had my freedom taken away from me!